TheVisitorX

Sound Editor 2018 [Released: Version 1.4.1]

Recommended Posts

pcmasterrace954

ok I need  help ive never used mods new to pc so can somone please guide me through this how and where do I find mods how do I use them in game PLEASE HELP 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jakks
Posted (edited)

There are some guides on YouTube, search WWE 2K18 install mods. Hopefully it gives you a better understanding or join the smacktalks discord

Edited by jakks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXJHARDYFAN92Xx

Question: Is there still a problem with injecting songs over some files? Like wasn't there a glitch or something where if you injected a song over like Traditional 1 for example and then injected a different song over Traditional 2 that there was some conflict or something? Just want to know before I inject some themes in certain places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX
3 hours ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Question: Is there still a problem with injecting songs over some files? Like wasn't there a glitch or something where if you injected a song over like Traditional 1 for example and then injected a different song over Traditional 2 that there was some conflict or something? Just want to know before I inject some themes in certain places.

It's possible, yes. If a song is a remix of another. But I haven't tried it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXJHARDYFAN92Xx
3 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

It's possible, yes. If a song is a remix of another. But I haven't tried it yet.

Thanks! But could you please clarify? By possible do you mean its possible there can be an issue, or it's possible to do it without having the issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX

As I said, I am not sure if the problem still exists. It is possible that it still occurs with sounds, where there are several "variants" or remixes. It was not actually a problem of SE, but rather a bug in the game, so I could not fix much there. Except for those where the mapping in the data.xml was made incorrectly. That can happen. In the end you have to try it. However, I would first use the "safe" sounds, so those who do not listen like a remix. What I can say is that the ones I tested so far worked well (Spark x, for example).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esbatmusic

Something prevents me from getting any work done as I cannot covert anything in .Wem and I'd like to get moving with it... The whole converting with wwise isn't working like last year it seems it's always asking me the path which is correct and then it goes 'file 0 cannot convert to wem, check wwise settings...

 

What can I do @TheVisitorX?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cave Waverider
9 hours ago, esbatmusic said:

Something prevents me from getting any work done as I cannot covert anything in .Wem and I'd like to get moving with it... The whole converting with wwise isn't working like last year it seems it's always asking me the path which is correct and then it goes 'file 0 cannot convert to wem, check wwise settings...

 

What can I do @TheVisitorX?

Please read the first post of this thread in it's entirety. Your problem should be solved there (hint: It's in the FAQ section).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kkingcrabb

Why is there no link to download this editor?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX

There is a download link. In the "spoiler" tag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordBarker

The tag calls and accompanied by locations seem to not be in the Ra PAC - any idea where they are? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX

Try the character_ssX_m.pck files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordBarker

Thanks, will try when I'm home 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatpapas

I Can't get the converter to work. I can't install the most recent wwise version, it gives me server problems, so i downloaded the previous and it went through, but when i select the path it says wrong path or wrong version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX
46 minutes ago, fatpapas said:

I Can't get the converter to work. I can't install the most recent wwise version, it gives me server problems, so i downloaded the previous and it went through, but when i select the path it says wrong path or wrong version.

It does not work with other versions. The Wwise offline setup with the right version is included and located in the SE main directory. You don't have to download anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now