Sound Editor 2018 [Released: Version 1.4.1]

TheVisitorX

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. Sorry to sound like a nube, but is Sound Editor 2018 1.4.1 at the top of the suppose to be the link to the software download? If so, it is not working. where can I find the link to download this tool? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I know this is old but I have the sound editor up and I cannot change the settings both the Wwise main directory and WEM- Export directory has folders things are being saved too but when I converted I could not locate the song 

On 3/11/2019 at 5:48 PM, AdrianSteel3390 said:

I know this is old but I have the sound editor up and I cannot change the settings both the Wwise main directory and WEM- Export directory has folders things are being saved too but when I converted I could not locate the song 

It will have them into whatever you have set as WEM-Export directory. If you don't have it set or it isn't accessible, it will use the last location accessed by SE when loading and/or saving (which is likely your WWE 2k18\sound\ folder if you recently loaded a .pck file from it).

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/11/2020 at 9:33 AM, NekroG2 said:

I had heard someone say that you can use this on 2k20, because it was built off 18's engine?
Can anyone confirm or deny this?

The 2019 version of Sound Editor will mostly work for WWE 2k20.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...