Sound Editor 2018 [Released: Version 1.4.1]

TheVisitorX

• Cave Waverider featured this topic

Thank you so much for this, I think jukebox editing is more vital now than it's ever been - the WWE2k18 soundtrack is intensely horrible. (thanks Dwayne)

Edited by massaki
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Are you working on CCT too?

Yes, it's planned but it depends. If there is still a demand for an updated CCT version, I will try my best to release one - if not, I will focus on other things or try to release some of the tools as stand-alone versions (for example the renders or tron injectors). But my current focus is a working SE version.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 5

good luck man , i know this will take a lot of work from you .. i appreciate the effort you have made in that .. also i appreciate the majority of creating SE first than CCT ... coz SE is more needed , CCT? well we still can use alternative ways to mod..

i always wished if there is same tool with SvR11 , to have all songs there and tool could convert mp3/wav to adx without needing other tools.. right now its a pain in SvR Series to change songs.

Edited by The HSN
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Yes, it's planned but it depends. If there is still a demand for an updated CCT version, I will try my best to release one - if not, I will focus on other things or try to release some of the tools as stand-alone versions (for example the renders or tron injectors). But my current focus is a working SE version.

Well, then may I be the first one to request CCT? :D I have no idea how to install pofo and moveset beside using CCT lol.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

I'd personally love to see CCT return after the Sound Editor is out. :)

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

1 minute ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

i'm actually a big fan of using CCT, i prefer it honestly

Same I really don’t know how I would even begin to do all the pofo/moveset stuff without it.. and it’s my way of finding open PAC slots and seeing what pac is what in an easy way

Thank you for the kind words, guys! I really appreciate that!

Just a small update today..

- Imports are looking good so far, I still have to find an elegant way to patch the soundtracks and update the "sound id helper" with the new memory addresses.

Since you can't download the new Wwise versions directly (you have to use the new "Wwise Launcher") and because I hate the Wwise dependencies, I'm looking for another way, which makes the process a bit easier, especially for beginners. Unfortunately, I can't ship Wwise with SE.. I have to do something different.

I will probably change the import function, so that it only allows *.wem files. There were too many errors with other data-types in the past.

I've planned to "outsource" the "wem converter" into the cloud, which would have the advantage that no one has to mess up with Wwise. The converter itself would be still there, but instead of a "local" conversion, the conversion would be online.

I will do some tests on the weekend... I will try to build a first test version next week. Maybe I will revert that changes for the release version.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 11
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

36 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Thank you for the kind words, guys! I really appreciate that!

Just a small update today..

- Imports are looking good so far, I still have to find an elegant way to patch the soundtracks and update the "sound id helper" with the new memory addresses.

Since you can't download the new Wwise versions directly (you have to use the new "Wwise Launcher") and because I hate the Wwise dependencies, I'm looking for another way, which makes the process a bit easier, especially for beginners. Unfortunately, I can't ship Wwise with SE.. I have to do something different.

I will probably change the import function, so that it only allows *.wem files. There were too many errors with other data-types in the past.

I've planned to "outsource" the "wem converter" into the cloud, which would have the advantage that no one has to mess up with Wwise. The converter itself would be still there, but instead of a "local" conversion, the conversion would be online.

I will do some tests on the weekend... I will try to build a first test version next week. Maybe I will revert that changes for the release version.

Looking forward to it, and I actually already have Wwise Launcher and the newest version :)

• Thanks 1