TheVisitorX

Sound Editor 2018 [Released: Version 1.4.1]

Recommended Posts

M_RiGGz

Really appreciate you for doing this. Keep up the good work and hopefully this can come out soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SimplyRipZz

If you need a hand in testing I'll help out as it'll give me a headstart to identifying each theme file and naming them. I can compile a list as well and send it to you for the XML

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robin Everheart

Thank you good sir, your work and contribution is greatly appreciated. :)

  • Like 1
  • Glorious 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
massaki

Thank you so much for this, I think jukebox editing is more vital now than it's ever been - the WWE2k18 soundtrack is intensely horrible. (thanks Dwayne)

Edited by massaki
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gift Of Jericho

Are you working on CCT too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidal

Thank you for continuing your work over the years :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX
2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Are you working on CCT too?

Yes, it's planned but it depends. If there is still a demand for an updated CCT version, I will try my best to release one - if not, I will focus on other things or try to release some of the tools as stand-alone versions (for example the renders or tron injectors). But my current focus is a working SE version.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The HSN

good luck man , i know this will take a lot of work from you .. i appreciate the effort you have made in that .. also i appreciate the majority of creating SE first than CCT ... coz SE is more needed , CCT? well we still can use alternative ways to mod..

i always wished if there is same tool with SvR11 , to have all songs there and tool could convert mp3/wav to adx without needing other tools.. right now its a pain in SvR Series to change songs.

Edited by The HSN
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dennisolsen2006

Thx alot for all the work you put into this!! it really makes a huge difference for the longevity of the game !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
monkeypasta

Great to hear; thanks for all that you've done. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THEpaynexkiller

Best mod of the year, every year. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gift Of Jericho
7 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Yes, it's planned but it depends. If there is still a demand for an updated CCT version, I will try my best to release one - if not, I will focus on other things or try to release some of the tools as stand-alone versions (for example the renders or tron injectors). But my current focus is a working SE version.

Well, then may I be the first one to request CCT? :D I have no idea how to install pofo and moveset beside using CCT lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cave Waverider
15 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Yes, it's planned but it depends. If there is still a demand for an updated CCT version, I will try my best to release one - if not, I will focus on other things or try to release some of the tools as stand-alone versions (for example the renders or tron injectors). But my current focus is a working SE version.

I'd personally love to see CCT return after the Sound Editor is out. :)

  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dennis-Bieser
4 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

I'd personally love to see CCT return after the Sound Editor is out. :)

That would be epic. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Livin Proof 215

i'm actually a big fan of using CCT, i prefer it honestly

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dakota8595
1 minute ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

i'm actually a big fan of using CCT, i prefer it honestly

Same I really don’t know how I would even begin to do all the pofo/moveset stuff without it.. and it’s my way of finding open PAC slots and seeing what pac is what in an easy way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spoooook

any updates on sound editor's progress yet?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irwin109

Looking forward to it, have been using your fantastic resource since 2k15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX

Thank you for the kind words, guys! I really appreciate that!

Just a small update today..

- Imports are looking good so far, I still have to find an elegant way to patch the soundtracks and update the "sound id helper" with the new memory addresses.

Since you can't download the new Wwise versions directly (you have to use the new "Wwise Launcher") and because I hate the Wwise dependencies, I'm looking for another way, which makes the process a bit easier, especially for beginners. Unfortunately, I can't ship Wwise with SE.. I have to do something different.

I will probably change the import function, so that it only allows *.wem files. There were too many errors with other data-types in the past.

I've planned to "outsource" the "wem converter" into the cloud, which would have the advantage that no one has to mess up with Wwise. The converter itself would be still there, but instead of a "local" conversion, the conversion would be online.

I will do some tests on the weekend... I will try to build a first test version next week. Maybe I will revert that changes for the release version.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 11
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M_RiGGz
36 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Thank you for the kind words, guys! I really appreciate that!

Just a small update today..

- Imports are looking good so far, I still have to find an elegant way to patch the soundtracks and update the "sound id helper" with the new memory addresses.

Since you can't download the new Wwise versions directly (you have to use the new "Wwise Launcher") and because I hate the Wwise dependencies, I'm looking for another way, which makes the process a bit easier, especially for beginners. Unfortunately, I can't ship Wwise with SE.. I have to do something different.

I will probably change the import function, so that it only allows *.wem files. There were too many errors with other data-types in the past.

I've planned to "outsource" the "wem converter" into the cloud, which would have the advantage that no one has to mess up with Wwise. The converter itself would be still there, but instead of a "local" conversion, the conversion would be online.

I will do some tests on the weekend... I will try to build a first test version next week. Maybe I will revert that changes for the release version.

Looking forward to it, and I actually already have Wwise Launcher and the newest version :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NTrask

Are those underlined parts supposed to be links?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeleeDat

Thank you for your continued hard work, your program is always super amazing & extends the life of the game :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now