Sound Editor 2018 [Released: Version 1.4.1]

TheVisitorX

CCT is a must have tool and I will of course get around to the mundane task of making them render lists if nobody else does.

Also another thank you for helping me make my file tools and generators for 2k17, I have managed to tweak them for this years game and things are coming along nicely.

Without your help it would just be impossible because manually creating hundreds of files to test is borderline insane.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First great job so far! Always love your SE Mod!

Second you are talking about CCT. Could anybody explain to me what that is please ?

Edited by ArmanTheBest

2 minutes ago, ArmanTheBest said:

Second you are taking about CCT. Could anybody explan to me what that is please ?

CCT? It's everything you could imagine lol

17 minutes ago, ArmanTheBest said:

Second you are talking about CCT. Could anybody explain to me what that is please ?

CCT is the best tool to integrate wrestler in the Game. I hope @TheVisitorX will create his tool for 2K18.

• Like 1

hey can anybody tell me the steps and tools needed to use the sound editor ? or is there any tutorials around ? im not new to modding but have never modded a wwe 2k game before thanks 

ps and whats the cct ?

Edited by darkmanx24

@darkmanx24 SE for 2K18 is not out yet!

I have changed my mind, there will be no cloud convert option. SE will include the Wwise 2017 offline launcher setup. When you first start SE 2018, you will be notified that you need Wwise in order to use the audio converter. And it asks you if you would like to start the setup now. If you click "yes", it will execute the setup. After the setup is done, you have to change the path to the Wwise main directory in the settings manually. It is a bit more work needed but that makes sure that everyone has selected the right path and it should fix some possible issues from the past.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3

First SE 2018 version is ready. I will start a short test with some people tomorrow and if all runs well, I will release a first version by the beginning of next week. Please don't ask for access, I will inform you.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2

Fantastic news, can't wait for it to come out. I've actually been making this waiting period work because I used a generic theme throughout NXT in MyCareer, and I just made it to the main roster and I'll be able to put in my own theme soon.

Sound Editor 2018 (Beta) for 2K18 has been released. I have updated the first post.

Edit: I have removed the link because I have found a possible bug after my message. Will update the link soon. Sorry guys.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Hello Dear TheVisitorX! Danke for your amazing work on that tool! I've been waiting for that so long x) Finally i can remove the theme songs from the minitrons/titantrons i've made! :) Thank you very much for your hard work on such an amazing tool! :)

Keep doing such amazing work, And it's awesome to see that people make these tools gratis! :)

Greetings from France,

Brian

• Like 1