Sound Editor 2018 [Released: Version 1.4.1]

TheVisitorX

1 minute ago, gretsch89 said:

new version of the song but the same outcome. maybe i´m to stupid or the game does not want the song :huh:

Hey, which song is not working? I want to try and see if there is an issue with your sound editor maybe something happened in your setup.

1 minute ago, Y2J11 said:

Hey, which song is not working? I want to try and see if there is an issue with your sound editor maybe something happened in your setup.

hey, it´s the d-generation x theme song. i want to use the run d.m.c version of it.

36 minutes ago, Y2J11 said:

I have tried it and it worked perfectly. Here is a link to the one I used: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dfyb15flCT2TTfOVxALY1PocAz9qixSM

okay cool. i try it. and you used the same song from youtube as me btw. :D

edit: doesn´t work! :D man this is not normal. every song i put in works perfekt. only this one kills me :D

Edited by gretsch89

32 minutes ago, gretsch89 said:

okay cool. i try it. and you used the same song from youtube as me btw. :D

edit: doesn´t work! :D man this is not normal. every song i put in works perfekt. only this one kills me :D

What are you inject it over?  Did you try injecting to a different song?

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

What are you inject it over?  Did you try injecting to a different song?

9 minutes ago, gretsch89 said:

injected over the original. for others, seth rollins for example, it worked. but i try it with an different song

it worked! must be a different theme. thank you guys!!!

Edited by gretsch89

46 minutes ago, gretsch89 said:

it worked! must be a different theme. thank you guys!!!

What theme were you attempting to inject to?  It likely is programmed to play lower than the actual volume 

5 hours ago, Y2J11 said:

5 hours ago, gretsch89 said:

hey, it´s the d-generation x theme song. i want to use the run d.m.c version of it.

that was it. just the dx theme song. but now it works. i injected it to sparks2

Edited by gretsch89

Please help. When i try to convert a mp3 file to a wem file, it says, "file 0 conversion to wem failed. Please check your Wwise settings!"
What do i do? Help would be greatly appreciated

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

Install Wwise and set the path to the wwise cli binary in the settings.

Ive managed to get the directory to work but now i still want to make a conversion and this error comes up,"File 0 conversion to wav failed. Please make sure to run this tool with administrator rights."

The thing though is that i run SE with administrator./
FYI- The song i am trying to convert is named 123.mp3 (I have named it 123.mp3)

Edited by mikey4261

SE uses FFmpeg to convert from mp3 to wav. Try to use a wav file instead. Or try to disable the track gain option if you have it selected. But strange that you get the error now, since the conversion to a wav file happens before conversion to a wem file,

Edited by TheVisitorX

@TheVisitorX so I've been working on the ring announcer custom_data.xml, I put a link below. Feel free to use it as needed in future updates. To give credit, I used the base from @TheBeast. I hope to continue updating it periodically.

Also, I've been adding sounds (slowly) to the game. Don't know if they have any use to you to replace existing sounds (example: I replaced Stunning Steve Austin with Kenny Omega), but they're available to you or anyone who wants to do something creative with them. Maybe a repository or injector?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z2ujXZAuorewPgxetPiOT8Ac7livUi70?usp=sharing

Edited by phatkroger10
  • Thanks 4

On 1/12/2018 at 3:23 PM, TheVisitorX said:

Install Wwise and set the path to the wwise cli binary in the settings.

Sorry, could you explain this? I'm new and I'm having problems too. My path is set to C:\Program Files (x86)\Audiokinetic\Wwise 2017.2.0.6500. Is that wrong? I'm getting the same message: "file 0 conversion to wem failed. Please check your Wwise settings"

Edited by El Lori

Just now, El Lori said:

Sorry, could explain this. I'm having problems too. My path is set to C:\Program Files (x86)\Audiokinetic\Wwise 2017.2.0.6500. Is that wrong? I'm getting the same message: "file 0 conversion to wem failed. Please check your Wwise settings"

I ended up reinstalling the whole thing

Sorry, could you explain this? I'm new and I'm having problems too. My path is set to C:\Program Files (x86)\Audiokinetic\Wwise 2017.2.0.6500. Is that wrong? I'm getting the same message: "file 0 conversion to wem failed. Please check your Wwise settings"

Try to install the vcredist 2013 and 2015 files. Wwise needs them to work properly. They are located in \Sound Editor 2018\dependencies\bundle\prerequisites. Your path is correct!

Edited by TheVisitorX

24 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Try to install the vcredist 2013 and 2015 files. Wwise needs them to work properly. They are located in \Sound Editor 2018\dependencies\bundle\prerequisites. Your path is correct!

They were already installed. I "repaired" them just in case but still no change unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, El Lori said:

Solved! It wasn't working with a newer version of Wwise. I used the one that came with Sound Editor and now it works.

Yes, the template needs to be upgraded to work with newer versions. Sorry, I forgot to mention that. Glad that you could solve your issue :).

39 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Yes, the template needs to be upgraded to work with newer versions. Sorry, I forgot to mention that. Glad that you could solve your issue :).

Thanks! And thank you for your work developing the program!

53 minutes ago, AmrMohsen said:

http://activeation.com/BXY <----- The Menu Music Patcher Link isnt working anymore, Please repost another link, thank you

It's working fine here. Try to disable your adblocker, clear your browser cache or test with a different browser. You could also try setting a different DNS server in case your ISP's is having trouble with domain name resolution.