Sound Editor 2018 [Released: Version 1.4.1]

TheVisitorX

8 hours ago, motishow said:

Are tou going to update the patch installation? I can’t apply the patch.

thanks.

Yes, I will release another tool ASAP. But for now CCT has my priority so it could take some time.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2

On 11/20/2017 at 11:21 AM, TheVisitorX said:

I don't think that it is the "fix" which causes your issue. Check if you have any other mods installed. Because that fix is simple and only writes a file and does nothing to other game files. So this cannot be your problem!

I don't have any mods installed except for audio mods via Sound Editor. I've reverified the cache and the game works fine. but the minute I reapply the fix, the game starts going awol.

I really want to change the menu soundtracks but the patch cannot be applied, I know you will update it but I want to ask; is there a way for us to manually patch the game to enable changing the soundtrack?

Hi, Anyone had the import issue ? i try to import two theme songs with no luck :S now they are just mute intros jeje

I disable the av, close the game really well at the time of the imports, try to find some logs but nothing ... 

I also try to reproduce the theme songs in the game but they are mute too.

fixed downloading the mp3 version of the song and converting it with the sound converter of the SE.

Note to myself: im an idiot xD 

Edited by hhhgames
  • Too Sweet 1

Like Macleyn on page 10, I also have the issue where all music I convert is low. I make the music louder in GoldWave to where the audio peaks are touching the top and bottom of the wave barrier (LOUD), save the mp3, and verify that it is indeed much louder. After I convert it to wem with Sound Editor 2018, I notice the music is lower than the original music before I edited it. I check the mp3 that I had made louder, and Sound Editor somehow lowered the volume of that mp3 as well. I set the volume to max when I converted, so I'm not sure what's going wrong. It does this to all music I put in. Any ideas? By the way, thank you for all of your hard work on this software, TheVisitorX.

I want to extract the hometown "Parts Unknown" from 2K17 and inject it into 2K18. It's incredibly stupid that they didn't get Jojo to record that this year. Does anyone know what file the hometowns were kept in 2k17, and what file they're located in in 2k18?

On 10/29/2017 at 10:55 PM, TheVisitorX said:

In the spoiler tag below Download. Click on the closed tags to open them.

Thank You soo much Visitor X now i'm able to replace entrance themes in wwe 2k18

still i have a question it's not related to modding about game settings will you reply me please ?

I am not sure if you answered this yet, but I have been using your tool with no issues the past few years. I have the newest wwise and was able to convert a wav to wem. When I inject the wem I get Error: couldn't inject the file data. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have tried on almost all the pck sound files but no luck.

DISREGARD:

Security issue on my PC

Edited by dashot88
Fixed
  • Thanks 1

Here are a few of the missing track names for the new patches : 

patch10.pck Drew McIntyre 93542525

patch20.pck Great Balls Of Fire

patch30.pck Beth Phoenix 156035124

patch30.pck Hardy Boyz 380275417

patch30.pck RNR Express 510115749

• Thanks 1

i play wwe 2k18 on pc with keyboard and i want to play with my friend so he brought his keyboard too both are working in game but can anyone please tell me how to make 2v2 match and change 1P to 2P i can not find option in settings to change i don't want to play against CPU look from picture below. M51a68m.png

Edited by DemonArshan

Here are the others from the NXT DLC:

patch10.pck Lars Sullivan 283048430

patch10.pck Aleister Black 439640099

patch10.pck Elias Samson 501510537

patch10.pck Ruby Riot 616918074

On 11/18/2017 at 9:04 AM, TheVisitorX said:

There were some people with the same issue. I'm working on another way to apply this fix. Where is your game folder located?

Hey TheVistorX, 

First I want to say is thank you for this amazing tool. You are helping me make wwe2k18 the game I want it to be. I will be donating as soon as i get my next paycheck, but I am having that same issue with the patch not being able to apply. What location for the game files do you have your tool sending too for the patch to be able to be applied. My folder is in the C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/Common...." I want to just move my entire game file to another folder to where you have your tool sending the patch to so i can change the menu music. Thank you in advance!

A new Sound Editor data.xml update has been released.

- It adds support for the NXT and upcoming ENDURING ICONS DLCs. Get the new update via update tool (Thank you @Cave Waverider and @AznBlusuazn!)

And a quick CCT 2018 update:

- The (closed) beta release is ready and will be released tomorrow.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

CCT 2018 will also have 2 new functions:

1. Clear Chunk0.arc file
2. Regenerate Chunk0.def file, with two supported modes

- Full => Builds the whole file based of the game files in the game main directory
- Incremental => Just adds files which have been added since last build (needs a previous full rebuild)

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 2

Would you ever consider making a Batch tool for your Conversion tool? Since we can't reuse the same WEM's from last year we have to convert each mp3 to wem again one by one which can become time consuming. If the Sound-Converter could convert a larger number of mp3's in a queue, it'd save a lot of time.

Disregard this post, I see this is already available.

Edited by Matt6sic6