Kaa992's Modding Thread (Johnny Gargano Brooklyn 4/Zack Ryder New Hair/CM Punk Pack REMAKE/Wade Barrett 2k14/The Miz Backlash/The Miz 2k14)

kaa992

On ‎16‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 8:40 PM, THEpaynexkiller said:

Why is the pack 13.13GB? 

Because it's just zipped regularly. Zip simply doesn't use the most efficient compression algorithms.

@kaa992 and everyone else, I'd like to suggest to perhaps consider compressing your mods with 7zip  to .7z format with LZMA2 Ultra compression in the future. It's probably the most efficient compression format and algorithm that's freely available as well as spread widely enough and should shave a lot off the upload/download size and should be a bit less hard on people's data limits if they have them in place. The larger the pack is, the more efficient the algorithm gets, too and from my experience works much better than other formats utilizing LZMA2 (.rar, for example).

That said, let's get back on topic: Nice work on the pack, thank you very much! :)

• Like 1

Even still at 13 gigs? The Seth Rollins 5 attire pack was only about 304m, so if the career pack was 10 attires, it should still be under 1g total...compressed or not. Thinking the whole ch folder is in there, mine is about 13.5g with mods, hope you dont have data caps on your bandwidth for uploading that ginormous file. In other news, love your work & cant wait to test out that pack!

Edited by RockBottomCFH

23 hours ago, RockBottomCFH said:

Even still at 13 gigs? The Seth Rollins 5 attire pack was only about 304m, so if the career pack was 10 attires, it should still be under 1g total...compressed or not. Thinking the whole ch folder is in there, mine is about 13.5g with mods, hope you dont have data caps on your bandwidth for uploading that ginormous file. In other news, love your work & cant wait to test out that pack!

The whole pack has more than 200 attires. Its literally a career pack lol

Added the CM Punk gfx and pofo/moveset

• Like 1
  • Bliss 1
  • Glorious 1

6 hours ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

Absolutely incredible CM Punk Circa 2006-2010. Really, really incredible work throughout. I'd love if I could get a CM Punk with over 250+ Attire Slots.

Hey @Cave Waverider is that possible?!

Of course. You'll just have to put Punk in a bunch of character slots. You'll be able to have up to 100x10=1000 attires with the attire unlocker. Thus if you want 250 attires, you could use 25 character slots for CM Punk so you'd have 25 CM Punks in your game and unlock 10 attires for each of them since you can only unlock 10 attires per slot. WWE2k18+' match edit should allow you to access attires outside the limitations of the attire unlocker as well.

• Like 2

@kaa992 I have noticed with your Dean Ambrose mod pack that upon his entrance, if he his a title holder, there is a bug whereby the title belt is stuck inside him length ways and it looks like the strap is sticking out his backside between his legs. Sorry for the description but that's how best I can explain it. Not sure if you have encountered this yourself? I am noticing this with the Uso's COC attire as well by @RevONiKO. Their default costumes are ok with it though. I thought I would let you guys know so you can check and see whether it is a problem with the mod or, worse for me, just an issue for myself in my game.

4 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

@kaa992 I have noticed with your Dean Ambrose mod pack that upon his entrance, if he his a title holder, there is a bug whereby the title belt is stuck inside him length ways and it looks like the strap is sticking out his backside between his legs. Sorry for the description but that's how best I can explain it. Not sure if you have encountered this yourself? I am noticing this with the Uso's COC attire as well by @RevONiKO. Their default costumes are ok with it though. I thought I would let you guys know so you can check and see whether it is a problem with the mod or, worse for me, just an issue for myself in my game.

Yeah it has that issue. I dont know how to resolve it though lol.

52 minutes ago, kaa992 said:

Yeah it has that issue. I dont know how to resolve it though lol.

Don't worry about it, it's not game breaking. One of your attires works correctly which is the black vest one so I am currently using that and the default. However, if it's happening with your mods I dare say it will be happening with everyone's mods. I have only noticed it in Universe mode though and not in Exhibition mode. Also the only title's I have seen it happen with are the Raw and Smackdown Tag Team titles. Perhaps it is just those. Who knows? Anyway I am sure it is just a glitch that may be fixed in another update.

On 17/12/2017 at 5:47 PM, kaa992 said:

The whole pack has more than 200 attires. Its literally a career pack lol

Added the CM Punk gfx and pofo/moveset

Hello dude, hey how i can attach your Attires to Ported CM Punk ? already unlock 7 Att-Slots for Punk, but idk how to link the ch attires with the main one. Thanks for ur work its Awesome!! :cool:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, saskoso said:

Hello dude, hey how i can attach your Attires to Ported CM Punk ? already unlock 7 Att-Slots for Punk, but idk how to link the ch attires with the main one. Thanks for ur work its Awesome!! :cool:

You can either download it using WWE 2k17+ or rename it manually using HxD to an alt attire slot