Kaa992's Modding Thread (Johnny Gargano Brooklyn 4/Zack Ryder New Hair/CM Punk Pack REMAKE/Wade Barrett 2k14/The Miz Backlash/The Miz 2k14)

kaa992

7 hours ago, BlackDust said:

Can you do Rollins last raw appearence attire ?

Sure

13 minutes ago, AnimalT24 said:

How can I get it or where do I go to? I'm new 

Just click the download link and drop the ch files into your 2k18 root folder in pac/ch

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded a few CM Punk's attire (mostly the spikey hair version) via WWE2k18+ tool but soon I have it, his name is "Superstar". How do I fix this?

These are what I have downloaded.

6535e0a7f382c5fe47d1d8a547750aef.png

Edited by DTHayward7
Picture

3 hours ago, DTHayward7 said:

I downloaded a few CM Punk's attire (mostly the spikey hair version) via WWE2k18+ tool but soon I have it, his name is "Superstar". How do I fix this?

These are what I have downloaded.

6535e0a7f382c5fe47d1d8a547750aef.png

Inject the CM Punk pofo that Azn has. For some reason the one I provided messed up.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

Did you add the Undisputed Era armband to Roderick? That'd be cool.

Yeah I was thinking about making a whole Pack of Roderick's at some point with the armband. But on this attire no.

Im remaking some of my CM Punks. Which ones do you guys want?20180415003355_1.jpg

2 hours ago, kaa992 said:

Yeah I was thinking about making a whole Pack of Roderick's at some point with the armband. But on this attire no.

Im remaking some of my CM Punks. Which ones do you guys want?20180415003355_1.jpg

Summerslam '14 ? 

4 hours ago, verde said:

@kaa992Can you check your Revival Takeover Dallas file? I got Dawson and instead of him, Wilder appears. I think you only uploaded Wilder for both him and Dawson.

Thanks for noticing that lol. Ill update that asap

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2018 at 1:08 PM, kaa992 said:

Paul Heyman Guy Shirt Attire

On 4/15/2018 at 12:08 PM, kaa992 said:

His Bret Hart and Undertaker-inspired attires!

14 hours ago, minieye004 said:

hey if you ever get the chance would it be possible to make seth rollins wrestlemania 34 attire?

Maybe but multiple other people made that attire