Vankoff's Caw Thread Closed.. Goodbye Fellas.

Vankoff

27 minutes ago, Vankoff said:

Hey guys, i'm officially retired now. I can't play this game due to fps issue. It's really really sucks. After those shitty patches, my game became can't playable. So i think that shitty game doesn't deserve my caws also your caws. Sorry for unfinished creations and suggested caws. And i'm really greatful for supporting me and voting me for best creator of PC. I didn't deserve that too. I love f.cking WWE, so i will buy wwe2k19 for ps4 next year. I'm really glad to meet you guys, it means a lot to me. Goodbye.

there was a patch? i just started creating my caws :( i was hoping youd support me too

Thanks bro. really? 1.05 has been out a month and1.06 has been out like a week already. Maybe you bought a new monitor or something? or you increased your graphics settings too much? lowering resolution may help, or turning vsync off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

Thanks bro. really? 1.05 has been out a month and1.06 has been out like a week already. Maybe you bought a new monitor or something? or you increased your graphics settings too much? lowering resolution may help, or turning vsync off.

The 1.04 fucked up the FPS, and the next 2 patches still didn't fix it.

Goodbye Vankoff, it's a shame the PC Community Creation loses you next year.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

The 1.04 fucked up the FPS, and the next 2 patches still didn't fix it.

Goodbye Vankoff, it's a shame the PC Community Creation loses you next year.

Thank you for support bro, i think ps4 is best for business. They have already perfect creators and no fps issue.  

2 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

I bought my pc last year for 4000 Turkish lira , so almost $ 1500. I don't wanna pay more for that shitty game. PS4 is really cheaper. I can play GTA 5, FIFA 18, FAR CRY 4 and Primal in high resolution and i don't wanna play WWE 2K18 in medium resolution. Also i had freezing problems in royal rumble matches. Whatever, thank you for support bro.

Now I am sad, downloaded all your CAWs and was so looking forward that you're the one making the hollys :*(

But I can understand your point. I got a good PC rig and I ave to play one resolution below the maximum to have smooth FPS... that game is optimzed like sh!t....

Maybe they fix it somewhen...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GerryKeogh said:

Now I am sad, downloaded all your CAWs and was so looking forward that you're the one making the hollys :*(

But I can understand your point. I got a good PC rig and I ave to play one resolution below the maximum to have smooth FPS... that game is optimzed like sh!t....

Maybe they fix it somewhen...

I hope they will fix it. I'm sorry for hollys bro. I don't want to play this game in lower resolution. 😑

• Like 1

No my bro! I feel your pain though. I have a really high end computer build and I can play every game I own on 4K except for this game. It’s sucks that 2K either won’t optimize the game or can’t. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EZY said:

No my bro! I feel your pain though. I have a really high end computer build and I can play every game I own on 4K except for this game. It’s sucks that 2K either won’t optimize the game or can’t. 

2k always sucks in WWE games. Only 2k16 has goog optimize. :)