Fps issue

Broskinator97

On 10/21/2017 at 12:19 AM, Just Not said:

gtx 1070 - never had a problem running any game. Until 2k18. Happily sticking with 2k17 for the time being.

I am also having gtx 1070 and i7 7700k processor and game is running smoothly for me. I din't had any issues until now.

Hopefully they will optimize the game for better performance for the people who have problem with the game.

Edited by gamingfan

intel core i7-3770 cpu 3.40ghz
nvidia geforce gtx 750 ti 2048mbytes
8 gb ram
and having low and drops fps too 15~20 at best 

i changed resolution to 1360x768 and fps 40~50
i don't know is this a resolution problem or from graphics card 

i7-4790 4ghz
gtx 970
16 gb ram

i also changed the resolution from wqhd (2560x1440) to 1080p (1920x1080) and he game gets his 60 fps now, so i can play nearly flawless in single player matches (!). some things are questionable for me:

1. is there so much more graphic power needed in comparison to 2k17 ?!?
2. why is g-sync not working in this game, as i can play all my other games with 35 fps without stuttering / lags except of wwe 2k18, which needs 60
3. will i get eye cancer because i downgraded the resolution on my wqhd monitor and have to look on that blurry textures all the time... ? ;-)

4. will there be performance optimization by 2k? what gives me hope, is the face that even the console guys, whome they only care about, have massive slowdowns (game seems to be optimized only for ps4 pro) ...

• 11 months later...
On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 2:57 PM, El Buvor said:

Yep, I also have several performance problems, no problem in 2k15/16/17, we'll see if they optimize the game soon...

Vkv