HI-AR_Community--Roman Reigns Latest Raw attire Released

Abdul Rock Empire

22489985_1196175780481885_55142359850360

Hi AR_Community here wwe 2k17 was the first game i ever modded and it was interesting to mod...WWE 2K17 was more amazing with you who enjoyed my mods and gave your feedback on it.Thank you for the feedback with which i improved myself a lot from WWE 2K17...so wwe 2k18 will be even more amazing just stay connected to me...which will help me improve myself and become a really great and good Modder like @AznBlusuazn @FinaleStar and many other modder's who are good than me.......

Thank you and Just stay Connected.......

*...Planned a lot's of mod's these year......which i will reveal shortly......

*...and this year I will release the wwe 2k18 Mods on wwe 2k18+ by @pozzum and all download links for public will be released after 5 days {as 5 is my luck number lol }

*....and please Buy the game cause this year 2k Has done an excellent work on the game you get no error in the game this year....that's for sure!!!!!!!!

*....so like last year Donor's will get a priority On mods i have learned a lot about modding like sculpting a new model and many more so you can request any mod on donation....i use the                donation in buying tools and any other software like zbrush and many more...so no bad use of your donation.....

*....And a major thing Don't request me to give you a mod from 2k18+...it's a big crime..so don't ask me about it...

*....and this year i am not working alone i have a new member

1- @lunero406  you can also join AR_Communtiy P.M me for details...

2- @Twistedmisery666™ is the new Member.....AR_Community welcomes Him...

Thank you.........

Hi AR_Community Here....back to modding Again...so my first mod ..my favourite Roman reigns [No-Mercy 2017]

Roman reigns Mod Released Link in Video Description...Enjoy

and tattoo needs a 10% of work...i will do that in my next roman attire 

this took me a lot of  work just take some time to say thanks if you enjoy my mods......

Thank you

AR-Community

Roman reigns Wrestlemania 33 Attire

Roman Reigns Wrestlemania 33 Attire wwe 2k18.....Battle The dead man with the official wrestlemania 33 Attire Of "THE BIG DOG"....Roman reigns

Download link in video Description.....Take Some time to Say thanks 

if you enjoy my mods.....

Thank you

AR-Community

The viper...Randy orton Released......Updated Jacket........On request from @angelwar19

22769590_1203137826452347_13754094882427

Download Link-----https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwWQsQKPonpGa1NKblBobjFNVnc

....Take Some time to Say thanks 

Thank you

AR-Community

THE BIG DOG...ROMAN REIGNS UPDATED Beard And Attire... Win the Intercontinental Champion And prove that there is No one Like the Big Dog with the Official attire....Attire from Latest Episode Of Raw

THE BIG DOG...ROMAN REIGNS UPDATED Attire... the Intercontinental Champion is proving that there is No one Like the Big Dog Now with the Official attire it's time so you prove it....Attire from Latest Episode Of Raw.

Download link in video Description.....Take Some time to Say thanks 

Thank you

AR-Community

Edited by Abdul Rock Empire
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1

i removed the texture......

NOTE---THIS IS MY HARD-WORK AND I DIDN'T STEAL ANY TEXTURE FROM ANYONE....LIKE @AznBlusuazn this is my hard-work....you can compare and check  thank you

Edited by Abdul Rock Empire

7 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

Looks awesome yes finally a person to fix the tat 

Yes...2k hasn't fixed the tattoo this year too...so fixing it

6 hours ago, MYMRanger said:

THanks for you work ♥ 

your welcome bro.....

3 hours ago, Aŕch Jŕ said:

Great work man Can you add full facial beard to roman to make him more cool

i will...

18 minutes ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

It looks good only thing is upper part is dark and lower is lighter for the tat 

thank you bro will fix it now

29 minutes ago, Tanvir786 said:

how to can i apply them into my game. I have tried replacing the original files with them but it didnt work. Any tut? tips?

hi bro...first clean chunk.arc

then 1- make a folder in your game directory [naming it as mods]

2-copy my roman in it....

3-open chunk.def file using hex editor...

5-mods\ch36802.pac.type this in your chunk.def file....and that's it 

remove the pac file from main game directory.....and make a backup of it.....

thank you