DANIELakaDEE

32 minutes ago, DBVintage said:

for the last name when you upload Chris

Oh..lol, next time go into detail a little better, I had no clue wtf you were talking about...but I only use Chris, because if I put Ben then Watt for the last name, it only sounds good for the entrance, during the match they would call him Watt..ughhh.. so that's why I just use Chris

30 minutes ago, SmarOneNine said:

CB Looks Great D!

Thanks brother 

1 hour ago, DBVintage said:

for the last name when you upload Chris

You can always just change it yourself if you want but i see what D is talking about with the announcers calling him Watt during a match lol , Im still getting used to them calling Hogan Hagan lol

• Like 1

Nice Mystrio so far.  Think the jaw and chin may be too wide though.  I'd taper the jaw outline in a tad,  and make that chin a decent amount less wide. 

reymysterio-unmasked.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

Nice Mystrio so far.  Think the jaw and chin may be too wide though.  I'd taper the jaw outline in a tad,  and make that chin a decent amount less wide. 

reymysterio-unmasked.jpg

It's funny you showed that pic, that's one of my reference pics...& yea I agree, I gotta tweak that area some, thanks

6 hours ago, Righteous said:

Nice start on Rey! I got his Ultimate moveset I did a few years ago, I can convert that, if you need 1.

Anyway you would be able to make it between a current day & from just a few years ago?..this is going to be a more current Rey, first attire is going to be current, 2nd attire will be without his shirt most likely 

4 hours ago, Rokkit Bawse said:

didn't expect to see an unmasked Rey, but this is dope

He will have his mask, I just wanted to show that he will actually have his real face, not just me slapping a mask on..lol 😉

1 minute ago, DANIELakaDEE said:

Anyway you would be able to make it between a current day & from just a few years ago?..this is going to be a more current Rey, first attire is going to be current, 2nd attire will be without his shirt most likely 

His Ultimate is based off alot of his WWE stuff. Not really alot of wCw and Mexico in it, so it will fit just fine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Righteous said:

His Ultimate is based off alot of his WWE stuff. Not really alot of wCw and Mexico in it, so it will fit just fine.

Oh ok, sounds good then...that's pretty much what I was wanting then, because my first attire is going to be his current look, current tatts & all...so yea definitely no WCW or older stuff..lol, thanks brother...I'll have a few updated pictures here shortly, I already tweaked his face some, first attire & tattoos are already done, I was working on him all night..lol

3 minutes ago, down16 said:

could we get an unmasked Rey 

Hmmm, maybe for his 2nd attire I could maybe do that, as I haven't decided what I'm doing for that yet

Looking good...still think the chin needs to go less wide.  Looking across refs, his seems pointier and a tad longer in most (if shot is his face more looking straight out).

maxresdefault.jpg

rey-mysterio-jr-signed-unmasked-4x6-phot

rey-mysterio-unmasked.jpg

P3Pq.jpg

wrestle.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

rey-mysterio-27363124.jpg

rey-mysterio-9781439195840_hr.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT

I will try my best to have updated pics on my Rey Mysterio later tonight, I've tweaked his face a little more & will also be showing off his 2nd attire, but I'm pretty much done with him, just waiting on his moveset for the most part