DANIELakaDEE

Just downloaded you CAWs and Wow man your Hollywood Hogan Looks Amazing! Great job! Easily the best ive seen so far , Would still love to see a Hogan Wolfpack Attire from you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nas726 said:

Thanks, Dee! Now... please tell me you have another Big Poppa Pump planned..? Last years, was one of my most used CAW’s. 

Thanks brother & yes, he's actually one of my next upcoming previews 

41 minutes ago, SmarOneNine said:

Just downloaded you CAWs and Wow man your Hollywood Hogan Looks Amazing! Great job! Easily the best ive seen so far , Would still love to see a Hogan Wolfpack Attire from you.

Thanks man, & yea I may just do that one

2 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

Awesome I'll be getting them soon. Hopefully we see your Austin Aries at some point.

Thanks brother, & yes sir, I'll be doing him this year again 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

The game hasn't even been out 2 weeks, & yet the Xbox side of this site is dead as hell....I was going to wait a little while this year before uploading for both, because I'm loyal to my Xbox side, but maybe it's time to go ahead & start uploading for PS4 🤔

Well im a loyal fan of your work man and wish you wouldnt leave us so soon but you are right it is a bit dead on this side of the border unfortantly , With that being said That Scott Steiner is looking spot on man! but its to be expected especially after seeing your first few uploads!  If you do decide to jump over to ps4 please consider doing that wolfpack hogan attire before you do that is like the biggest and my most wanted version of hogan....And now with Steiner in the works my NWO stable is gonna kickass!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmarOneNine said:

Well im a loyal fan of your work man and wish you wouldnt leave us so soon but you are right it is a bit dead on this side of the border unfortantly , With that being said That Scott Steiner is looking spot on man! but its to be expected especially after seeing your first few uploads!  If you do decide to jump over to ps4 please consider doing that wolfpack hogan attire before you do that is like the biggest and my most wanted version of hogan....And now with Steiner in the works my NWO stable is gonna kickass!

Thanks bro, & I'm not jumping ship, I own both consoles, last year I was going to upload for both, but never did...was going to do it for this year, but was going to hold off on PS4 for a bit, considering I always upload for Xbox side, but it's like damn, Xbox side is weak AF this year, we're barely getting responses,  it's almost like nobody cares over here anymore 

• Too Sweet 1

48 minutes ago, DANIELakaDEE said:

Thanks bro, & I'm not jumping ship, I own both consoles, last year I was going to upload for both, but never did...was going to do it for this year, but was going to hold off on PS4 for a bit, considering I always upload for Xbox side, but it's like damn, Xbox side is weak AF this year, we're barely getting responses,  it's almost like nobody cares over here anymore 

Ya the Smacktalks Xbox One community gets smaller every year. We need as many creators as possible so when you do jump over don't forget about us. Hopefully before you go over we see your awesome Austin Aries especially seeing a lot of his stuff is in game which will make him even more perfect.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DANIELakaDEE said:

The game hasn't even been out 2 weeks, & yet the Xbox side of this site is dead as hell....I was going to wait a little while this year before uploading for both, because I'm loyal to my Xbox side, but maybe it's time to go ahead & start uploading for PS4 🤔

3 hours ago, DANIELakaDEE said:

3 hours ago, Righteous said:

That's because most have jumped to the PS4 side. We don't have many left on this side.  

Come on now, Dee.. we right here, brother! Loving your CAW’s, every year. That Steiner is the shit! Even better than last years!

And yes, the PS side is booming. I’ve been watching their posts. They got all the guys I want over there.. the Dudley’s, NAO, X-Pac... BUT... I’m loyal to the Microsoft brand and just hoping some of you guys start dropping them too.

Keep doin your thang, and I’ma keep DL’n. 

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, DANIELakaDEE said:

Updated pics of Scott Steiner & preview pics of my next caw or two that I'm also working on, later tonight 

Ahem, Mr Dee. I’m not seein these updates you promised... on my screen. 😝

Hey D i just had to say Hollywood Hogan looks AWESOME!  Great Work Man!  Also have to give Righteous a shout out as well on the Moveset you totally Nailed it!  Feels more like a actual in game wrestler then a caw , So again Great Work Guys! Looking forward to More , And with that being said i guess theres only one more question you need to ask yourself WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER!

HOLLYWOOD_HOGAN.png

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

On 10/27/2017 at 2:23 PM, SmarOneNine said:

Hey D i just had to say Hollywood Hogan looks AWESOME!  Great Work Man!  Also have to give Righteous a shout out as well on the Moveset you totally Nailed it!  Feels more like a actual in game wrestler then a caw , So again Great Work Guys! Looking forward to More , And with that being said i guess theres only one more question you need to ask yourself WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER!

HOLLYWOOD_HOGAN.png

Thanks man, glad you're enjoying him..great looking screen shot too...but Righteous didn't do my Hogan moveset, he did my Benoit moveset..my boy VKO did Hogan's & Taz moveset for me

22 hours ago, Righteous said:

Steiner moveset will be up tonight!  Gotta say, it blows my original set away.  Think this version captures Big Poppa Pump quite well.

Thanks my man, looking forward to grabbing it from you, I really appreciate it 

On 10/27/2017 at 11:44 AM, nas726 said:

Ahem, Mr Dee. I’m not seein these updates you promised... on my screen. 😝

Sorry man, I've been super busy with work, my kids etc...but I'll try my best to have those updates asap!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DANIELakaDEE said:

Thanks man, glad you're enjoying him..great looking screen shot too...but Righteous didn't do my Hogan moveset, he did my Benoit moveset..my boy VKO did Hogan's & Taz moveset for me

O my bad , well a big shout out to him for it.

• Like 1

Chris Benoit: UPLOADED, face updated..credit to Righteous for moveset

Search DANIELakaDEE

k3k9qo.jpg

dzuptz.jpg

16h8ehd.jpg

I wasn't happy with my first Benoit, so I made a new face texture, with a new morph, & skin color.. I'm much happier with this one

• Too Sweet 1

1 minute ago, DBVintage said:

There was a Chris Benoit caw I thought it was your's I guess its not.

Ummm, ok...I still have no idea what the hell you're talking about, or what F.I.Y. Watts or war means but ok..LOL