DANIELakaDEE

I will have updated pictures on all my previews later on tonight, if I can, I'll try my best to get a few on here before I go to work...thanks for the support so far, it's always great seeing your replies, comments & opinions, thanks again 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/21/2017 at 5:35 PM, Righteous said:

Gonna be upping my Benoit set tonight, hopefully. If you need/want 1 for him.

By chance did you ever upload your moveset for Benoit, I tried looking for it last night & couldn't find it? Thanks 

29 minutes ago, DANIELakaDEE said:

By chance did you ever upload your moveset for Benoit, I tried looking for it last night & couldn't find it? Thanks 

Yo Dee, how is the HH, Taz, & Benoit coming along?

2 hours ago, DANIELakaDEE said:

Should be up in a little bit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nas726 said:

Yo Dee, how is the HH, Taz, & Benoit coming along?

I'm actually done with them all, & Ricochet...I'm having to do there movesets, that's what's taking me so long..ughhh..lol, done with Ricochet, getting Righteous Benoit moveset soon hopefully, then I'll just need Hogan's & Taz moveset, then I'll be done..updated pics of all 4 soon... I really need a good moveset guy going forward, hate doing them..sigh 

• Glorious 1

1 minute ago, DANIELakaDEE said:

I'm actually done with them all, & Ricochet...I'm having to do there movesets, that's what's taking me so long..ughhh..lol, done with Ricochet, getting Righteous Benoit moveset soon hopefully, then I'll just need Hogan's & Taz moveset, then I'll be done..updated pics of all 4 soon... I really need a good moveset guy going forward, hate doing them..sigh 

I will get Benoit in a couple hours or so. Would've been up by now, but been going back and forth with this dude that's supposed to be buying 1 of my cars, so I haven't been able to get on the game yet.

• Like 2

D when do you think Hollywood Hulk Hogan will be ready for release or is he already? Also i see your doing the NWO his regular attire Hogan is known for but you should maybe consider his Wolfpack Attire which in my opinion was his best attire , And with the Wolfpack theme being on the game id love to group him up with Nash and Hall Wolfpack4life!

couple pictures i found of his wolfpack attire!

74caaa957f0651fa6007d0533c3c83fe--boxing   7a20aba1a8ef25a57dba642150047faa--hulk-h

• Too Sweet 1

I updated my post with all new pictures of Ricochet, Hollywood Hogan, Chris Benoit & Taz...all 4 are done, I'm just waiting on the movesets for them, then I'll upload 😉👍

• Too Sweet 1

9 minutes ago, Righteous said:

It's up. TAGS - RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS, MOVESET MESSIAH

It's under my other Gamertag -- Righteous Mayne

Thanks brother, I sure appreciate it my man

Edited by DANIELakaDEE
  • Too Sweet 1