Shock 800's Alt. Attires - Ohno Re-Uploaded & Team Angle Preview

Shock_800

Both Ohno slots uploaded, hopefully with no logo glitches.
Also started on Kurts team angle attire and thought i would see what Gable and Jordan looked like with hass and benjamins team angle attires, since i kept american alpha together in my game. I plan on uploading these even if people arent that interested, but im gonna try do their grey nxt attires to finish the slot. I'm gonna wait and see what attire kurt comes out with this weekend to finish off his 3rd slot lol (better not be wearing a raw shirt through the match, i want a new singlet dammit)

Team Angle: (preview)

kurt:
161dtth.jpg
gable: (thought i would give him a down hoodie as it suits him more)
11b0zfq.jpg
jordan:
b85q3l.jpg

Kurt Angle - Slot 1 (WM21 & Eagle) - Uploaded: Kurt Angle, Olympic Hero, Shock

attire 1:
16a3yah.jpg
attire 2:
igb5no.jpg

Kurt Angle - Slot 2 (NWO 06 & SVR 07) - Uploaded: Kurt Angle, Olympic Hero, Shock

attire 1:
33eua8m.jpg
attire 2:
2hxpmxc.jpg
also the straps down taunt works as i didn't have to change the base attire...
2v8l3c2.jpg

Kassisus Ohno - Slot 1 (Kings & Dream) - Uploaded: Kassius Ohno, NXT, Shock

attire 1:
29zr0nb.jpg
attire 2:
1ya2v9.jpg

Kassisus Ohno - Slot 2 (Bulls & Magic) - Uploaded: Kassius Ohno, NXT, Shock

attire 1:
aykfvr.jpg
attire 2:
16kte93.jpg

Edited by Shock_800
  • Like 4
  • Glorious 1

No plans for more ohno attires yet. I want to get 2 attires done for all the people i aim to make alt. attires for first, then i'll maybe swing back round and do more for certain people. I don't always have a lot of time these days with work and all lol

• Haitch 1

Doesn't seem to work with this one. Used his base attire to put all the logos on to, but I think it may just be colour edits of the original attire that work with the taunt.

Shock that Angle attire is bad ass and can't wait to download it. But what are the chances of you doing his Godfather of TNA attire and or the flag attire he wore during the first run of the Main Event Mafia?

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:20 AM, Shock_800 said:

Still got another attire to do for kurt, but even using his singlet this attire doesnt work with the strap down taunts...:/

Kurt Angle - Not uploaded yet...

24o7jvr.jpg

Kassisus Ohno: Uploaded - Tags: Kassisus, Ohno, Shock

Reveal hidden contents

2uzwis2.jpg

1ya2v9.jpg

I was able to get the straps to come down on a custom attired Angle. Those are some of my all time favorite attires you made

I'll try reworking it and hopefully I can get the same results as you. Or who knows, maybe i was just unlucky and it glitched and stopped the straps down working lol. 

And I'm glad the attire is liked. Easily my favourite angle attire. As for tna attires, I do plan his godfather and 11x flame attire, but aiming to get another wwe one finished first and got someone else I've started on as well lol

2nd angle attire added, also expect tonights attire to be created fairly soon ;)

Slight update on ohno and ive started working on his bulls attire (was more interesting to make then i first thought so i had to give it a try lol) does anyone have any good attire refs for another ohno attire? i dont really love his magic attire, but it does seem to be a popular one

angle uploaded.

appologies if ohno comes up blank or even angle, i've re-added the logos without changing the size so i dont know what else i can do to fix that problem beyond waiting for 2k to fix it. hopefully it doesnt affect everyone as ive not had this problem yet when downloading caws alts.

also, thank you to the people saying welcome back, been a long time since i made anything in a wwe game. its good to be creating again, but god damn can it be frustrating getting things right. Also i just dont have the time like i did back in the day lol. I will hopefully make a lot more this game though

Love the Angle attires, but the logos disappear on download. Hope 2k fixes this logo thing. 

also did you try the thing that TheKing8701 mentioned in his thread about the straps down thing. "For anyone whos having trouble with making attires for people who can pull their straps down. You have to make sure you edit each attire separately. Don't copy any attires over. Just edit each one by adding textures or logos over the attire. Then in game, the straps will be able to come down!"

I couldn't get anything to work with angle. When I changed the kneepads or added wrist tape ect. It just wouldn't work with the taunt. The only thing I could get to work was putting logos over the base attire. So it's a bit limiting, but there may still be a work around. But everything I tried that king suggested wouldn't work for me. 

And yeah I got blank logos when trying to download a few caws tonight. I think it'll be some logos will work and some won't. I got like 5 out of 20ish logos on a caw,  the rest were blank.

2nd Angle slot uploaded, please let me know if the logos work as i've replaced them with new logos and left the logos in the image uploader. If this works then i'll do the same for the other attires i've made and re-upload them

On 10/17/2017 at 9:20 AM, Shock_800 said:

2nd Angle slot uploaded, please let me know if the logos work as i've replaced them with new logos and left the logos in the image uploader. If this works then i'll do the same for the other attires i've made and re-upload them

Kurt Angle - Slot 2 (NWO 06 & SVR 07) - Uploaded: Kurt Angle, Olympic Hero, Shock

attire 1:

33eua8m.jpg

attire 2:

2hxpmxc.jpg

also the straps down taunt works for these as i didn't need to change the base attire...

2v8l3c2.jpg

Kurt Angle - Slot 1 (WM21 & Eagle) - Uploaded: Kurt Angle, Olympic Hero, Shock

Reveal hidden contents

attire 1:

16a3yah.jpg

attire 2:

1jt5qe.jpg

Kassisus Ohno (Kings & Dream) - Re-Uploaded: Kassius Ohno, NXT, Shock

Reveal hidden contents

Attire 1:

1z71rhg.jpg

Attire 2: