Shock 800's Alt. Attires - Ohno Re-Uploaded & Team Angle Preview

Shock_800

Full Ohno slot 2 preview. I find the magic attire looks a little rough in game, so i don't love it at this moment. Still got a few bits to sort that i can only see in game, such as logos meeting under the arm and such, but not far off being finished

Both Ohno slots uploaded, hopefully with no logo glitches.
Also started on Kurts team angle attire and thought i would see what Gable and Jordan looked like with hass and benjamins team angle attires, since i kept american alpha together in my game. I plan on uploading these even if people arent that interested, but im gonna try do their grey nxt attires to finish the slot. I'm gonna wait and see what attire kurt comes out with this weekend to finish off his 3rd slot lol (better not be wearing a raw shirt through the match, i want a new singlet dammit)

• Too Sweet 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Hi Shock you still around

Hey man, been a while. Haven't touched this game for a while as I got frustrated with the logo uploading glitch and just general bugs. So I will probably come back to this once all the dlc is out and see how the game plays from there lol. 

Also to everyone else, I can't say if I'll get around to uploading the team angle attires, as I really can't be bothered reuploading and replacing all the logos, it's what killed my enjoyment of the game lol

• Like 1