BHANGRA MAN's Caw Topic - Mine/ WolfgangJts Hulk hogan / Hollywood Hogan UPLOADED 6/11/2017; Billy Gunn uploaded 31/10/2017 *TAGS INSIDE plus ShowCase Videos

BHANGRA MAN

Great start on the attire bro, it's gonna look sweet once you get the entrance gear on.

Going back to the face, there's a little something that's catching my eye with his skin tone. Any chance you can darken the skin just by 3-5 clicks or something so it blends in with the texture on the sides?

10 hours ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Thanks everyone showing hollywood face and attire 1 ..NWO to come I aim to show both slots by Tuesday

@_HiBye_thanks

@AngelicDiabloif you talking about when he was thinner maybe not but its still from NWO era

@bucknfish Yes thats one of my caws planned for now later actually lets see

@Tyrant185 cheers

@ReLL7thirtyI will answer your q here and other place yes new textures credit to Lou Devil for tights textures only

Yea.... I'm talking about when he was rockin the beard.... think episode of Nitro on 5/26/1997.

Comming along beautifully. The work on the nose looks absolutely life like. My only recommendation would be to maybe add more wrinkle or texture on the blank cheek space in front of the beard.  Still remember the days of copying caw formulas, crafting brock lesnar's back tattoo with a bunch of ingame logos and using a hair hack for your 2004 undertaker for here comes the pain❤️

Thanks all and Agomera hppefully I fixed it now

@everyone 

Another face update all attires be previewed tomorrow with upload Thursday or Friday

I believe facial hair is fixed. Curved ends , more textured and I done his two styles of NWO beard

Hope this is liked

========

Great job on adding texture to the sides of the mustache. I would say the sides look a little too white though next to the in-game mustache you've used. Any chance you can add a bleached blond coloured square on top of each side with a bit of opacity to blend the two together a little better?

I'd call it final after that bro.

Edited by Tyrant185

5 hours ago, Tyrant185 said:

Great job on adding texture to the sides of the mustache. I would say the sides look a little too white though next to the in-game mustache you've used. Any chance you can add a bleached blond coloured square on top of each side with a bit of opacity to blend the two together a little better?

I'd call it final after that bro.

complete update coming...here's how it looks on my end:

updated_face.png

• Like 2

Thanks all

25/10/17 - Hopefully last face update includes mods by Wolfie. Wolfie wants to try one or two ideas for the tights on all attires. Due to this planned upload be sometime next week

Hopefully the face update liked and is final now? In the mean I aim to get Gunn uploaded by Sunday or Monday latest

Digging the update apart from the bloated belly bud. Not sure what happened there, though I'm guessing it was some kind of oversight lol. Bulk Hogan!

Face is definitely final now, I'm loving what you've both done with it over the last couple of updates.

The attires look solid, and I'd say that the 3D belt is a much better (and easier) option to apply in comparison to texturing around the waistline, which believe me I had an absolute nightmare trying to line loads of shrunken down logos together so I could form a straight line all the way around. You're saving around 5-10 extra layers which could be applied elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Tyrant185 said:

Digging the update apart from the bloated belly bud. Not sure what happened there, though I'm guessing it was some kind of oversight lol. Bulk Hogan!

Face is definitely final now, I'm loving what you've both done with it over the last couple of updates.

The attires look solid, and I'd say that the 3D belt is a much better (and easier) option to apply in comparison to texturing around the waistline, which believe me I had an absolute nightmare trying to line loads of shrunken down logos together so I could form a straight line all the way around. You're saving around 5-10 extra layers which could be applied elsewhere.

Think he may have switched the direction of the slider in the two body set up area.  ^_^  Fat Hogan.

Everyone, Body should look like it does in my topic on the XB1 side, tights changes coming for Bhangra's to match what you see below, figs too.

Hoganmatchattire1.png

Edited by WolfgangJT