BHANGRA MAN's Caw Topic - Mine/ WolfgangJts Hulk hogan / Hollywood Hogan UPLOADED 6/11/2017; Billy Gunn uploaded 31/10/2017 *TAGS INSIDE plus ShowCase Videos

BHANGRA MAN

I will still do the odd individual topic as its my belief people do not always feedbback as much in caw topics.

I have now added Billy Gunn to this topic.

BHANGRA22MAN

BILLY GUNN pics below and Tags

Previous Gunn topic here.

Thanks to Element for showcasing my Billy Gunn - awesome vid including many other caws

Thanks to iSimplyGame for an awesome showcase video link below and SmarOneNine for the vid on the Xbox side

========

A quick re-upload with the glitchy logo replced of Hollywood due to the beard glitch on right hand side of face

Hope that is fixed now
======

As promised both Hogans uploaded.

My first attire 1 on hogan red yellow varies to Wolfie pics up for attire 1 when tiny pics working

Hope it is liked and no issues with logos

Tags:

BHANGRA22MAN

HOLLYWOOD

HULK HOGAN

OR

WOLFGANGJT

========

Just more updates with new figures

My first attire is different from Wolfie but will take pics tomorrow before upload. Hope figures are liked

========

All attires previewed. Wolfie has got one the WM19 tights to do I have to complete Hollywood Rules my end. Upload Saturday or Sunday. guys please help with the downloads 🙂

Hope these are liked and don't forget Billy Gunn is uploaded

========

25/10/17 - Hopefully last face update includes mods by Wolfie. Wolfie wants to try one or two ideas for the tights on all attires. Due to this planned upload be sometime next week

Hopefully the face update liked and is final now? In the mean I aim to get Gunn uploaded by Sunday or Monday latest

========

big time update

slot 1 preview

nwo/ wolfpac slot preview

plus skin tone darkened due to Tyrants suggestion

credit LouEvil for wolfpac tights texture and first red yellow tights only

========

Just showing the hollywood face with attire 1 tights preview

After this I aim to show all attires by Tuesday if not before and upload soon after

Credit to LouEvil for tights textures

========

I think last face update for now. Following initially feedback by Rell and equally important if not more Tyrant offline

Hopefully this is liked as attires next

========

@everyone expect plenty of updates and quick upload ; Gunn I am hoping to upload by sunday..with Hogan 2-4 days after if possible and will try to make Road Dogg quick as well

For now quick update with profile pic added - Just got nose bridge to tweak thanks to Wolfie for suggestions. If any comments on profile please post

========

All texture work by me but obviously using bases that me and Wolfie both created

I think and hope this is liked

Suggestions as long as constructive welcomed

Thanks to Wolfie for suggestions and feedback. Sorry for new topic besides Gunn but think it needs new topic

9/11/2017 show case by iSimplyGame

XBOX LINK

https://youtu.be/oeMVvxsHPc0

Updates 5/11/2017 - Red Yellow

73eye0.png

Updates 4/11/2017

HULK.HOGAN.HOLLYWOOD.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.

https://i.imgrpost.com/imgr/2018/11/14/HULK.HOGAN.HOLLYWOOD.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.CAW.WWE.2K18.2K19.NXT.BHANGRA22MAN.WOLFGANGJT.md.png

Hulkamania_face.png

Final4_Wrestlemania19.png
Final1_Wolfpac_Elite.png
Final2_Hollywood_Rules.png

Updates 2/11/2017

shaved_face.png

bandana.png

Hollywood_Rules_Final.png

2d9qvsg.png

BHANGRA MAN'S WolfgangJTs Hulk Hogan Updates 25/10/2017 and 31/10/2017

finalface_V1.png

finalattire1.png

n_Wo_Wolfpac_Elite_attire.png

BHANGRA MAN'S BILLY GUNN uploaded 31/10/2017

2zoapon.png

30if9me.png

zkhnwh.jpg

Edited by BHANGRA MAN
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1

jkdpjc.jpg

262s4xv.jpg

Great job guys. Got your Hogan last game bman, loved it

I overlaid the reference photo over your caw and outline the key features like jawline, eyes, etc. pretty accurate on your part. The pink outlines are where the real life photo features are when adjusted to scale. You could make adjustments based on that or try it yourself with a more suitable reference. 

Anyway, can't wait for Hogan. :)

I lined up the eyes nose and mouth, I could've lined up the skull, which looks to be correct size, but then you'd have to move the eyes nose and mouth up on the face. 

Edited by ReLL7thirty

Thanks everyone; was hoping boards be more active this year seem slower than last year even topics created on 13th October have not reached 100 posts. Guess people just wait for caws to be uploaded now

@ReLL7thirty glad you like it. Seems like on your line up most things line up besides tache bar this side <<== and chin / cheek line. So maybe minor adjustment but than again I had like that initially than Wolfie with his refs convinced me I had them too far out. But thanks for that if anything else it shows how well most of it lines up

@AleSpike if you can find good HQ red yellow textures I be grateful rather than me make my own

@_HiBye_ nice to see you again

@everyone expect plenty of updates and quick upload ; Gunn I am hoping to upload by sunday..with Hogan 2-4 days after if possible and will try to make Road Dogg quick as well

For now quick update with profile pic added - Just got nose bridge to tweak thanks to Wolfie for suggestions

Now off to find better refs I can use for textures hopefully

21 minutes ago, BHANGRA MAN said:

Thanks everyone; was hoping boards be more active this year seem slower than last year even topics created on 13th October have not reached 100 posts. Guess people just wait for caws to be uploaded now

@ReLL7thirty glad you like it. Seems like on your line up most things line up besides tache bar this side <<== and chin / cheek line. So maybe minor adjustment but than again I had like that initially than Wolfie with his refs convinced me I had them too far out. But thanks for that if anything else it shows how well most of it lines up

@AleSpike if you can find good HQ red yellow textures I be grateful rather than me make my own

@_HiBye_ nice to see you again

For now quick update with profile pic added - Just got nose bridge to tweak thanks to Wolfie for suggestions

Now off to find better refs I can use for textures hopefully

Unfortunately the only red an yellow I can find are from SYM, and the quality is not so great. If you want it i ll send you anyway

@BHANGRA MAN no problem man, happy to help. And yeah exactly. Shows how accurate most of it is. It’s basically only the top of the head and probably a minor adjustment or two. Other than that it’s perfect. Can’t wait to download. Hopefully you can make new textures this year. Since texture wrapping is in, you won’t need to place a bunch just so they won’t fade. Maybe you can manage to use 2 per leg or something. 

Thanks all, and

@ReLL7thirty I am trying to make new textures or I may burrow some with credit. I like how they look in game. Figures are done. Now the textures are taking time

trying to upload Gunn soon with Hogan to follow before I preview Road Dogg

@AleSpikeno worries I will see what I can do

@broady we will at some point. I got Hurricane conversion planned and Wolfie has Hogan planned but we are not sure at which conjecture. We got our own caws planned first

@anyone if they got his attire vs Vince HD be great mine are currently a little low quality but I will  do my best just will save time if anyone had HD quality. Else it is a little time consuming

This Hogan is pretty awesome. By chance could we see a Hollywood Hogan with the full black beard from the infancy of the nWo? I think this version of Hogan is very underrated and untouched by a lot of creators.

Thanks everyone showing hollywood face and attire 1 ..NWO to come I aim to show both slots by Tuesday

@_HiBye_thanks

@AngelicDiabloif you talking about when he was thinner maybe not but its still from NWO era

@bucknfish Yes thats one of my caws planned for now later actually lets see

@Tyrant185 cheers

@ReLL7thirtyI will answer your q here and other place yes new textures credit to Lou Devil for tights textures only

Edited by BHANGRA MAN