Robbie686 - The Renders Project 2K18 - Version 1.0 Released - Modded Superstar Renders Library Updated!! Replace only!

Robbie686

38 minutes ago, john3977 said:

Question. I am new to modding. So if I add a modded wrestler to wwe2k18 the picture is a generic black figure. When you use a render it repalces this with a photo ingame like the ones above? Im reading that renders can only be used for existing slots. Can you ecplain this? Does that mean any modded wrestler added cannot use these render files? That means you can only replace existing superstars and community creation renders?? just curious...

Welcome. Yes, you understand correct. If you have added a modded character into an unused slot (ie. have not replaced an existing slot) then you cannot add render graphics to replace the silhouette.

The only way to add renders for modded wrestlers is if you install them in an existing slot, which is to say, replace a default wrestler. For example, I have added AJ Lee in place of Summer Rae (slot 389). I can now replace Summer Rae's render with AJ using CCT.

31 minutes ago, steven1977 said:

I wouldnt complain about about replacing current era guys with legends,.

Agreed! In my case, I've replaced all NXT and 205 Live with Legends so that I am able to use renders.

Thanks...Another dumb question when adding trons to the game for a CAW, am I replacing existing trons in the game with the new one or am I installing a tron directly to the wrestlers entrance? I am looking in the file for movies/trons and only see file number with .bk listed. Can you add addtional tron videos to the game or only replace exsiting. I know this is the wrong thread but I havent gottne many replies here so far and im new so ill take what i can get for help.

you know the CAWS online that have real renders ?  what is the deal with those?  I just wonder if somehow i can download his hogan CAW and replace the wreslter somehow with ported hogan and could it possibly work?  Why else is that hogan on there?  

10 hours ago, BillyTheKid said:

you know the CAWS online that have real renders ?  what is the deal with those?  I just wonder if somehow i can download his hogan CAW and replace the wreslter somehow with ported hogan and could it possibly work?  Why else is that hogan on there?  

CAWs are pretty separate from mods so I'm unsure if that would work.  The caw renders are in the save and iirc the only tool that replaces it is a paid for tool. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, FlorinAKA said:

OK but when i press on " Select a carachter " I can't find CM Punk or adam cole.

Replace only! As I have mentioned! You can't add new renders, just replace existing. So to use CM Punk, you need to replace an existing superstar.

If you download an alternative attire on community creations for a character can i have the real render show up? I don't like how it looks having one real and the other wrestler having a game model render.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2017 at 4:38 AM, Robbie686 said:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 1.0 DOWNLOAD HERE

Release notes:

• 2 Missing renders ( Albert & Robert Gibson ) - Please inbox me if you have a good copy of these in PNG format.
  • Some superstars renders may appear a little bright or some low quality - Please give feedback on these so i can correct.
  • Some of the rarer render files are in a low resolution - If you have a better render than one currently supplied, please feel free to drop me a message and i will replace.

Installation instructions:

• Simply extract and copy both folders pac & mods to the following directory - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE 2K18 - rebuild your Chunk0.def file with CCT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always my mods are free - But donations are always welcome  >> 14lr0r4.jpg <<

169m5ok.jpg2zxmiah.jpgoszpsn.jpg2eduxeh.jpg

Credit to @TheVisitorX for his awesome CCT tools!

Modded Superstar Renders Library

jr5l5j.jpg

>> Repository <<

Do you have an updated render library for I can inject them myself? It's not working for me.

When I replaced the files in my directory with yours, the renders won't appear it just has the black default renders.

2 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

Whats not working for you? it works fine.

1 hour ago, Paige The Villain said:

When I replaced the files in my directory with yours, the renders won't appear it just has the black default renders.

Yep, do what @Robbie686 says. That's your issue. It's not enough to drag and drop the files into the game directory! You have to tell the game to use the new files! Otherwise you don't see any renders, because the default renders have been cleared to prevent possible caching issues.

Edited by TheVisitorX

7 hours ago, Paige The Villain said:

Its st I'll not working for some reason. Does anyone just have tje original files??

I really dont know what you have done but if you followed the instructions correctly it is 100% Proven working.

Maybe if you haven't got much progress in your game. Reinstall WWE 2K18 and come back to me for step by step directions.

3 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

I really dont know what you have done but if you followed the instructions correctly it is 100% Proven working.

Maybe if you haven't got much progress in your game. Reinstall WWE 2K18 and come back to me for step by step directions.

I just downloaded the game and have followed all the steps and i have no idea why it isnt working either

2 hours ago, Paige The Villain said:

I just downloaded the game and have followed all the steps and i have no idea why it isnt working either

Drag and drop all the files (ltag files and all the render pac files), run the "Regenerate Chunk0.def" tool in CCT, clear your Chunk0.arc file with the same tool, start the game.

To keep your old files, it's would be possible to create a "mod" folder in your game directory, with the same structure as the original game directory, for example:

mod\pac\..
mod\pac\ch..

[...]

After that, drag and drop all your files in that directory (with the exact same structure underneath) and run the tools in CCT to regenerate the cache. If you don't want to use the mod, it is enough to delete the files in the "mod" folder and run the regenerator in CCT.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 2