Robbie686 - The Renders Project 2K18 - Version 1.0 Released - Modded Superstar Renders Library Updated!! Replace only!

Robbie686

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

Drag and drop all the files (ltag files and all the render pac files), run the "Regenerate Chunk0.def" tool in CCT, clear your Chunk0.arc file with the same tool, start the game.

To keep your old files, it's would be possible to create a "mod" folder in your game directory, with the same structure as the original game directory, for example:

mod\pac\..
mod\pac\ch..

[...]

After that, drag and drop all your files in that directory (with the exact same structure underneath) and run the tools in CCT to regenerate the cache. If you don't want to use the mod, it is enough to delete the files in the "mod" folder and run the regenerator in CCT.

Its working now. I didnt know i had to move the mods folder over.... Thank you guys for the help. Greatly appreciated.ย 

• Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some of these renders are really nice, thank you. What's the proper way of packaging .dds files into .zlib and then .pac? I'd like to turn all my .dds files into a pack like you did so that all my future installs can be a similar drag and drop.

6 hours ago, Grappler said:

Some of these renders are really nice, thank you. What's the proper way of packaging .dds files into .zlib and then .pac? I'd like to turn all my .dds files into a pack like you did so that all my future installs can be a similar drag and drop.

CCT does that automatically.

2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

CCT does that automatically.

I know that it injects, but does it also have the independent ability to package? I've injected a handful of renders but as a result of trying to install a few on my own the select screen is a bit of a mess. I'm interested in learning how to do these things myself and have been trying to understand the file structure from .dds to .pac but the farthest I've been able to get is extracting the .bps and .zlibs. Ideally what I'm hoping to do is gather my own unique collection of .dds files, comprised of customs that I make myself, and package them together as a single drop-ready archive that can be easily moved in or out of my game in a single action whenever I like.

@Grappler CCTย does the job for you. It takes a DDS file, compresses that file (zlib) and places it in a pac file. You only have to select a superstar which you would like to replace. If the file isn't show properly in the game then your DDS file hasn't prepared the right way. You can't use DDS files which have the wrong size or alignment. You have to edit the files first.

After successful injection you can copy the new created pac render files from the game directory and publish it the same way as Robbie did.

Do not forget to publish the original render ltag files, too, because CCT removes the old references in this files.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

@Grappler CCTย does the job for you. It takes a DDS file, compresses that file (zlib) and places it in a pac file. You only have to select a superstar which you would like to replace. If the file isn't show properly in the game then your DDS file hasn't prepared the right way. You can't use DDS files which have the wrong size or alignment. You have to edit the files first.

After successful injection you can copy the new created pac render files from the game directory and publish it the same way as Robbie did.

Do not forget to publish the original render ltag files, too, because CCT removes the old references in this files.

ย 

Oh, the files that Robbie uploaded are the aftermath of CCT injection? I see, that makes more sense. I thought that he'd built them from scratch.

Thanks for your explanation, I have more to work with now. The only other question I have then is whether CCT has a batch feature or can otherwise inject multiple files at once. That's one of the big problems I'm facing because I intended to install custom renders for the entire roster. I'm looking at something like 500 dds files which will take a long, long time. : (

On 5/12/2018 at 11:37 AM, Grappler said:

ย 

Oh, the files that Robbie uploaded are the aftermath of CCT injection? I see, that makes more sense. I thought that he'd built them from scratch.

Thanks for your explanation, I have more to work with now. The only other question I have then is whether CCT has a batch feature or can otherwise inject multiple files at once. That's one of the big problems I'm facing because I intended to install custom renders for the entire roster. I'm looking at something like 500 dds files which will take a long, long time. : (

No, there isn't such a mass replacement function in CCT, at least not now. The reason for that is that I'm not sure how I could implement such a feature. Do you have an idea? I'm always open for feature suggestions!

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

No, there isn't such a mass replacement function in CCT, at least not now. The reason for that is that I'm not sure how I could implement such a feature. Do you have an idea? I'm always open for feature suggestions!

Oh man, if only I had half the coding skills that you guys do. CCT works great (I love how direct and quick it is, and until you pointed it out I had no idea that it created the finished pac files automatically) so I've got no complaints, I only wish that the game structure itself made it easier to do what it accomplishes. Robbie must have spent hours getting all those dds files in. The more I think about it I can't imagine that there'd be any way to get the files for multiple wrestlers in there at once since the program would have no way of knowing which files are supposed to go where. I wonder if there's a way to import all three dds files for a single slot though? It's good to have the individual option to inject one at a time since it allows for fine-tuning but it would be awesome to be able to choose a slot and just say yep, I want all three files in there. Probably wouldn't save a WHOLE lot of time but it would expedite the process a bit. Not that I'm complaining, the fact that any of this can be done at all is pretty amazing. I'm just obviously new and still trying to learn the boundaries of what's possible.

Speaking of which, I've read in passing that CCT can directly import ch files and pofos but I've read elsewhere that it requires Data Editor as well. I'm fine with that but I'm not quite understanding Data Editor's request for specific string codes and whatnot when I make the attempt. If I recall correctly (it's been a while since I tried this) the DE tutorial page just says something like "no tutorial yet" when I look for information. The only thing I'm kind of hung up on right now is adding pofos. I know how to add character models just fine, but if I change their hex to make the models replace (rather than add to) the roster I don't know which pofo and moveset to give them. Do I still point them to the wrestler's original ID? Do I point them to the ID of the wrestler slot that I'm replacing? Neither seems to work, my game just hangs.

Anyway sorry, this is a bit outside the scope of this thread, it just kind of dovetailed into the conversation about automating things with CCT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

anyone have an HSPC template file for injecting Robert Gibson and Albert Render? Because in Render pack 1.0 by Robbie686 not found. Or do I have to make it myself? Then how do you make it? Please help everyone Thank you very much Always be healthy ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡โœจ

Brother Robbie686, Your work is so cool ... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ”ฅ