Robbie686 - The Renders Project 2K18 - Version 1.0 Released - Modded Superstar Renders Library Updated!! Replace only!

Robbie686

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 1.0 DOWNLOAD HERE

Release notes:

• 2 Missing renders ( Albert & Robert Gibson ) - Please inbox me if you have a good copy of these in PNG format.
  • Some superstars renders may appear a little bright or some low quality - Please give feedback on these so i can correct.
  • Some of the rarer render files are in a low resolution - If you have a better render than one currently supplied, please feel free to drop me a message and i will replace.

Installation instructions:

• Simply extract and copy both folders pac & mods to the following directory - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE 2K18 - rebuild your Chunk0.def file with CCT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always my mods are free - But donations are always welcome  >> 14lr0r4.jpg <<

169m5ok.jpg2zxmiah.jpgoszpsn.jpg2eduxeh.jpg

Credit to @TheVisitorX for his awesome CCT tools!

Modded Superstar Renders Library

jr5l5j.jpg

>> Repository <<

Edited by Robbie686
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

Quick question for you Robbie if I may. Are you only doing the wrestlers that are in game or will you be able to do others such as CM Punk whom I have ported into the game via @AznBlusuazn mod?

It's not possible unless you are replacing any existing superstar because those extra slots doesn't have any render assigned to replace.

Edited by Refat

2 minutes ago, Refat said:

It's not possible unless you are replacing any existing superstar because those extra slots doesn't have any render assigned to replace.

Ah ok fair enough. Thanks for clearing that one up for me.

29 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

Quick question for you Robbie if I may. Are you only doing the wrestlers that are in game or will you be able to do others such as CM Punk whom I have ported into the game via @AznBlusuazn mod?

22 minutes ago, Refat said:

I haven't actually delved into replacing CAW or modded renders yet this year - But as previous years the CAW renders are more than likely hidden in save data and the Modded superstars use the dummy render. So unless somebody can figure a way to replace these unfortunately i wont be able to create renders for them.

14 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

After a few days of testing photoshop plugins i have finally found a decent one that works :) -  Complete HD renders in progress.

etirtz.jpg

They look bloody awesome might I say. Fantastic work there you have done. Are you likely to add any renders of wrestlers holding title belts at all?

36 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

They look bloody awesome might I say. Fantastic work there you have done. Are you likely to add any renders of wrestlers holding title belts at all?

Thanks man, I wanna try and avoid title renders as in game titles are likely to change hands :)

Edited by Robbie686

17 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

Thanks man, I wanna try and avoid title renders as in game titles are likely to change hands :)

Yea I get you. It would be an enormous amount of work to make renders for every wrestler with and without a belt. But yea awesome work bud. I am looking forward to using these as and when you release them. Great work *thumbs up*

17 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Will there be renders for non-ingame wrestlers too?

I’m unaware of any possibility of injecting renders for modded superstars. But sure if somone can find a way I’m happy to make the renders.

4 hours ago, phatkroger10 said:

@Robbie686 hey there old friend! Any chance you care to collab on this pack? I've been considering attacking this project, also.

Sorry pal, I’ll be completing myself as I need it to be done a certain way With alpha masks in photoshop, as the the DX10 display different this year. Il be finishing on my own like iv done for the past 3 years :) 

49 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

I’m unaware of any possibility of injecting renders for modded superstars. But sure if somone can find a way I’m happy to make the renders.

Sorry pal, I’ll be completing myself as I need it to be done a certain way With alpha masks in photoshop, as the the DX10 display different this year. Il be finishing on my own like iv done for the past 3 years :) 

I mean those renders are used to replace in-game renders, we can't add them in :D

On 10/17/2017 at 11:38 AM, Robbie686 said:

Hey Guys

Another year for renders replacements again - Although the in game renders look amazing this year i still like to have a true HD Render.

WIP

etirtz.jpg

17b6va.jpg

2me8lg5.jpg

great job man could you include previous wrestlers from 2k17 like bubba ray and devon ...etc 

6 hours ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

great job man could you include previous wrestlers from 2k17 like bubba ray and devon ...etc 

As stated before, there is no way to inject renders to new slots so the answer is no 

5 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

As stated before, there is no way to inject renders to new slots so the answer is no 

no i mean as a bonus so we can inject it with CCT 

Edited by ahmedmedo07

2 hours ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

no i mean as a bonus so we can inject it with CCT 

Maybe when iv finished the main superstars.

Slight change to size and lighting...

29l0b2x.jpg

Edited by Robbie686
  • Too Sweet 1