CPfromGV's CAWs - Limitless Keith Lee (UPLOADED! - 10/21)

CPfromGV

Edit 10/21 - Keith is now uploaded ! Tags are Limitless, Keith Lee, and CPfromGV. Want to thank everybody who commented with suggestions, please try him out in game and let me know what you think ! (p.s. I'm not saying the Corkscrew Tope OMG! Moment with Keith is the coolest thing ever - but it is pretty sweet )

f0t9pk.jpg

21jx6r9.jpg

Orignial Post -

More of a preview for the attires/his body, as I have what I feel is a decent enough face texture but am absolutely terrible at morphing. 

I've watched executioner's face texture vid and read Raven's How to CaW post for 2k17 but to little success. If anyone can share some tips I'd be eternally grateful. Keith Lee is probably my favorite wrestler on the indies in recent years but there never seems to be any CAWs of him.

14cg1ow.png

5yxg8z.jpg

Edited by CPfromGV
Topic Update
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, WallsOfJericurl said:

that first photo looks dead on, like an in-game model my goooooooddddd. But yeah this best Keith Lee I've seen on any 2K, good job man

thank you! Deeply appreciated coming from a CAW maker like you

• Haitch 1

Very nice work on Keith Lee! I love this guy and cant wait to download him. But is it just me or does his head look "little"? Or small? I cat help but there is something what looks wrong to me. Cant say what it is. Anyways, thanks for Keith! Download him 4 sure.

Wow this Keith Lee made me post for the first time in years, had to let you know the community needs this, the same 6 caws keep getting remade.

This Keith is outstanding, he's def gonna be NXT champion for a long time in my game and used all year

• Thanks 1

@RockStar101 @DomoDaDude @chrisfigueroa86 Thank ya'll so much! Means the world honestly. Agreed that CAWmunity needs fresh faces on top of the normal adds! Currently making some adjustments based on Xanni's suggestion, but Keith should be out by this weekend. Please let me know of any suggestions in regards to the move set as well. Finding it a little difficult due to Keith having a very unique move set ( No Ground Zero :() but believe I have a solid one going.

• Like 1

Updated Face Morph! Wanna thank Xanni again for the recommendation to make his head larger, think its made the CAW so much better. This will probably close to the final version for those wondering!

2w3s1aw.png

23o4dt.png

• Glorious 2

• CPfromGV changed the title to Limitless Keith Lee (Update - 10/18)
3 hours ago, CPfromGV said:

Updated Face Morph! Wanna thank Xanni again for the recommendation to make his head larger, think its made the CAW so much better. This will probably close to the final version for those wondering!

2w3s1aw.png

23o4dt.png

He looks amazing, can't wait to download him!!! A friend of mine is making Matt Riddle, a Amazing Jeff Cobb is needed as well. But is def the standard Keith is gonna be set to every year to me. He's gonna freak when he sees it on Twitter for sure.

Also he has to have some kinda middle rope moonsault for sure or some kinda omg momenta big man shouldn't be able to do he surprises all the time lol 

Really nice update bro! Love it. If you have time and will, you could focus on the lips maybe? Especially from the side..looks kind of  pointed ;)

I hope you dont be mad, i just wanna help :) Anyways he lokks amazing! Cant wait!

keith.png

Maybe this can help you. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RockStar101 said:

He looks amazing, can't wait to download him!!! A friend of mine is making Matt Riddle, a Amazing Jeff Cobb is needed as well. But is def the standard Keith is gonna be set to every year to me. He's gonna freak when he sees it on Twitter for sure.

Also he has to have some kinda middle rope moonsault for sure or some kinda omg momenta big man shouldn't be able to do he surprises all the time lol 

Yeah I gave him the apron power bomb as an OMG Moment, feel like he uses it frequently enough. Moveset definitely still a WIP though! I was thinking of maybe doing Jeff Cobb next one slot with his regular attire and one with a Mantanza. Not definite though. Thanks for the continued support! 

3 hours ago, Xanni said:

Really nice update bro! Love it. If you have time and will, you could focus on the lips maybe? Especially from the side..looks kind of  pointed ;)

I hope you dont be mad, i just wanna help :) Anyways he lokks amazing! Cant wait!

keith.png

Maybe this can help you. 

Definitely not mad. That picture was actually one of the ones I was using as a reference. Unfortunately I was pretty limited by the sliders, really irksome they don't let you adjust each lips lengths individually. Similarly for his stomach I can't get it to extend past his waist band enough for my liking, annoying. Bit I'll continue working on him! Made even more updates last night after this but no pictures yet. Maybe another update tonight or Friday. Thanks for the suggestions !

Very glad to hear that you wanna make Cobb too. Lee is real good, so i hope for Cobb ;) 

I like the big man like Lee, Cobb, WALTER and Brian Cage. Sad that we can´t make the body like they look in real. 

looking forward for your work!

5 hours ago, CPfromGV said:

Yeah I gave him the apron power bomb as an OMG Moment, feel like he uses it frequently enough. Moveset definitely still a WIP though! I was thinking of maybe doing Jeff Cobb next one slot with his regular attire and one with a Mantanza. Not definite though. Thanks for the continued support! 

Definitely not mad. That picture was actually one of the ones I was using as a reference. Unfortunately I was pretty limited by the sliders, really irksome they don't let you adjust each lips lengths individually. Similarly for his stomach I can't get it to extend past his waist band enough for my liking, annoying. Bit I'll continue working on him! Made even more updates last night after this but no pictures yet. Maybe another update tonight or Friday. Thanks for the suggestions !

Super excited for him now that I know your a watcher nothing better than a caw that feels real In yours hands moveset wise

What should be the final version of Keith:

f0t9pk.png

I'm very happy with the final result. Also, I opted to drop his dual-Mewtwo trunks for a more current attire. Limitless MewTwo Trunks coupled with the MonSTARS jersey that he and Dijak wore on Night 1 of PWG Bola. 

245nbyu.png

And just for fun a matchup card - 

21jx6r9.jpg

Barring any setbacks or life getting in the way, he should up later today (10/21) and definitely before TLC.

• Like 1

• CPfromGV changed the title to Limitless Keith Lee (Final[?] Update - 10/21)
5 hours ago, CPfromGV said:

What should be the final version of Keith:

f0t9pk.png

I'm very happy with the final result. Also, I opted to drop his dual-Mewtwo trunks for a more current attire. Limitless MewTwo Trunks coupled with the MonSTARS jersey that he and Dijak wore on Night 1 of PWG Bola. 

245nbyu.png

And just for fun a matchup card - 

21jx6r9.jpg

Barring any setbacks or life getting in the way, he should up later today (10/21) and definitely before TLC.

He looks amazing, and that match up is epic, I can't wait to tear down with them, good Lord you killed it

• Thanks 1

I f'n love him :) Really great job. Cant wait to get him a title in my universe. 

That match vs Dijak was insane at BOLA2017. Hope you do more CAW's this year. I would love to see more indy guys here...there are always the same guys. Cody, Omega, Hogan...i have a ROH/PWG and NJPW universe and always on the look of insane indy guys. Your Lee will be one of them. Thank you for your work. Hope we see more from you. ;)

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RockStar101 said:

He looks amazing, and that match up is epic, I can't wait to tear down with them, good Lord you killed it

6 hours ago, Raddad88 said:

Your last update is seriously awesome!!! Can’t wait to snag!!

Thank ya'll means a lot! Last year I uploaded a horrific Ciampa so Keith was kind of a redemption project for me. Hope ya'll like him !

5 hours ago, AgeofSandow said:

Sweet dude. Adding this to my Indy universe. Speaking of Dijak, are you thinking of doing him sometime? I don't think anyone's ever made a good CAW of him on any game.

First off, AgeofSandow - love your sets man they're awesome. Honestly, I'm not sure the direction I'm gonna go in next, but two people I think CC needs are Dijak and Jeff Cobb. So I dont wanna commit but definitely don't rule a Dijak from me out. 

5 hours ago, DomoDaDude said:

Absolutely incredible.

5 hours ago, Xanni said:

I f'n love him :) Really great job. Cant wait to get him a title in my universe. 

That match vs Dijak was insane at BOLA2017. Hope you do more CAW's this year. I would love to see more indy guys here...there are always the same guys. Cody, Omega, Hogan...i have a ROH/PWG and NJPW universe and always on the look of insane indy guys. Your Lee will be one of them. Thank you for your work. Hope we see more from you. ;)

Thank ya'll you two were two of the first to comment on this thread so I hope he meets your standards. Xanni - wanna thank you for your Keith suggestions making me go back in and morph.  I'm so much happier with the final version than the first preview.

5 hours ago, WallsOfJericurl said:

Wow my favorite CAW this year probably along with Saul's CM Punk. Wish I had PS4

Jericurl man fuck... thank you!

26 minutes ago, bipolar23 said:

The update is on point. This is definitely going in my Universe. 

He's up! Hope you enjoy him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• CPfromGV changed the title to CPfromGV's CAWs - Limitless Keith Lee (UPLOADED! - 10/21)