WWE 2K18+ Prep

pozzum

Any time I do anything with the match edit feature that features CAWS, it zero's all the selected wrestlers stats to 0, and once I start the match, the matchup screen is blank with no characters shown, the bottom text reads ??? vs ???, and when the match starts it's just a close up camera shot of the crowd. No entrances. Match doesn't even start. The only way to get out is to close and restart the game.

Example:

This is the original matchup screen without loading WWE 2K18+

879fFJH.jpg

This is the Un-touched Match edit window....

Y66jreS.jpg

This is the Altered window. Notice that all I changed was the 2/3 Falls tick box. I clicked on Inject....

PQUec1r.jpg

A little window pops up and says Injection was successful, and as you can see, the CAWS overall stats are reduced to zero.

ybuCMjn.jpg

This is the match loading screen. Note the missing masked guys and the ???'s....

NGN9NqK.jpg

And when the match starts, this is all you see. The camera pans across the crowd to a point and then stops in one spot seemingly forever. No music plays. No entrance. Nothing. Just this one shot. You can't skip it, you can't press start to pause, nothing. The only way to get out is to close the game entirely and restart from steam.

ZissGVr.jpg

Edited by Matt6sic6

2 hours ago, Matt6sic6 said:

Any time I do anything with the match edit feature that features CAWS, it zero's all the selected wrestlers stats to 0, and once I start the match, the matchup screen is blank with no characters shown, the bottom text reads ??? vs ???, and when the match starts it's just a close up camera shot of the crowd. No entrances. Match doesn't even start. The only way to get out is to close and restart the game.

Example:

Hide contents

This is the original matchup screen without loading WWE 2K18+

879fFJH.jpg

Hide contents

This is the Un-touched Match edit window....

Y66jreS.jpg

Hide contents

This is the Altered window. Notice that all I changed was the 2/3 Falls tick box. I clicked on Inject....

PQUec1r.jpg

Hide contents

A little window pops up and says Injection was successful, and as you can see, the CAWS overall stats are reduced to zero.

ybuCMjn.jpg

Hide contents

This is the match loading screen. Note the missing masked guys and the ???'s....

NGN9NqK.jpg

Hide contents

And when the match starts, this is all you see. The camera pans across the crowd to a point and then stops in one spot seemingly forever. No music plays. No entrance. Nothing. Just this one shot. You can't skip it, you can't press start to pause, nothing. The only way to get out is to close the game entirely and restart from steam.

ZissGVr.jpg

this should by disabling the name option in the advanced menu options.

On 2/17/2018 at 9:09 PM, Alexa Blissed Off said:

You can get the beta download from his discord here: https://discord.gg/MDpmQ6E

The tool is still in beta I am afraid. I hope the tool will officially release soon, it has been a long time.

To download the tool you must enter "!plus" without the quotes into the chat, then you will get the download link. Good luck!

I've never had issues myself, perhaps change to the royal rumble setting in the advanced options.

So, I've tried to install Faarooq using the WWE 2K18+ tool. I've gone through the process of clearing the arc, regenerating, injecting pofo and movesets...and nothing. I'm really at a loss.

EDIT: It seems it does actually inject him into the game, but his name is blank...he's there, but...nameless and generic lol

EDIT2: After using the data editor to create proper pofo and moveset, he's there. I just can't seem to get his music figured out, or a tron.

Edited by TheRealWorldsChamp

• 2 months later...

Just to let you guys know WWE 2K18+ has been officially released for a while now. So if you guys have questions about Pozzum's tool you should post them in his new thread:

:banana: Enjoy WWE 2K18+! :banana:

On 3/13/2018 at 7:46 PM, sawchuk111 said:

when i try to inject pac plus it tells me it cant find it...so i click redownload....it tells me it cant find it again....

Check his new thread here for any questions you might have:

He doesn't check this page much anymore.

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off

• 3 months later...