WWE 2K18+ Prep

pozzum

On 12/15/2017 at 1:29 PM, EZY said:

I got the same thing,  I think we need to ask on the discord

On 12/2/2017 at 2:41 AM, Twistedmisery666™ said:

so im using 2k18 plus and there are duplicates of real wrestlers names in universe and created character dark silhouettes? whats a causing this  

wwe.jpg
temp image host

You guys need to clear the ch pac files in wwe 2k18+ backup folder

23 hours ago, Navjot360 said:

When this tool available for us 

And where we can download it i am feel bore

Playing wwe 2k18 without it and how long  i need wait for it. Please reply ?????

I feel just the same. No updates, no info, no nothing. What Gives? Everyone else has released their tools already, CCT, Sound Editor, and Data Editor are already out. I am hoping the silence and suspense is for the best. Hopefully there are some really big and unique features planned for WWE 2k18+. How about some news or at least an update? Thanks for all of your hard work Pozzum! :lol

On 1/1/2018 at 10:17 PM, Navjot360 said:

When this tool available for us 

And where we can download it i am feel bore

Playing wwe 2k18 without it and how long  i need wait for it. Please reply ?????

2 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

hey guys is there a link in here to download 2k18+ im not seeing

You can get it from wwe2kcreations.com - use the !plus command in the chat

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

You can get it from wwe2kcreations.com - use the !plus command in the chat

thanks, i'll install the exe and look into how to use it all later on, im fixing a hinge on a laptop, its a bit frustrating, but thank you for all the help i appreciate it. 

I finally figured out how to download WWE 2K18+ on Discord. It is a kind of weird way to offer a download link, you have to make a account here: https://discord.gg/MDpmQ6E

Then in the chat you have to type !plus and then it gives you the download link. I would share it here, but Pozzum has it tied to Adfly links and I don't think he wants the link here. Not sure if it is still in beta, it says it is version 1.0.0.8, so maybe it is officially released on discord only, strange. But anyways, it works perfectly without pacplus. I was hesitant in installing the pac plus part of it because of all the reports of duplicate superstars messing up the roster list. Is this still a problem? If so, when will it be fixed, thanks!

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off

• 2 weeks later...

For me WWE 2k18+ only install one wrestler. If I try to install another - it removes the first (for example Yokozuna and Hulk Hogan). So the game has only one modded wrestler at a time. Do you know what could caus such a problem?

Just now, Triadasoul said:

For me WWE 2k18+ only install one wrestler. If I try to install another - it removes the first (for example Yokozuna and Hulk Hogan). So the game has only one modded wrestler at a time. Do you know what could caus such a problem?

Sounds like you are not saving the pofo / moveset injection in game.  A way to do this would be to to change the face / heel alignment of a wrestler.

I'm saving it. After restart - it retains the injected wrestler - but when I install in the other one - it removes the first. And after saving (changing face/heel in manage menu) and after restart - it has only new one.

Edit: solved - deleted pack plus files, reinstalled pack plus, rechecked paths, don't know which of theses helped. Pozzum thank you for your fast reply and great tool!

Edit: I have several instances of WWE 2k18+ installed, with previous installation of cracked version, and removed official version - so removed all obsolete ones and it worked.

Edited by Triadasoul

mlt6ao.jpgi have updated the wwe2k18+ to use in 1.07 game version.

The tool loads ok but i can't manage the roster , in manage DLC only appears the caws 

Before the update i didn't have problems to manage my roster , anyone have the same problem?

thanks

Edited by motishow

23 minutes ago, motishow said:

The tool loads ok but i can't manage the roster , in manage DLC only appears the caws 

Before the update i didn't have problems to manage my roster , anyone have the same problem?

thanks

I do. It seems that it only recognizes the CAWs :D 

after the new update yesterday when I go to manage unlocks my list is empty nothing there , how do I resolve this issue? same only caws are shown in dlc

Edited by MajorPayne

Hi, yesterday I tried to use again the 2k18+ tool, and I noticed that it was available an update, so I did it, but now every time I try to start the tool it stucks on the screen that says to select the exe of the game. Even if I select the exe it doesn't go on

3 hours ago, Broskinator97 said:

Hi, yesterday I tried to use again the 2k18+ tool, and I noticed that it was available an update, so I did it, but now every time I try to start the tool it stucks on the screen that says to select the exe of the game. Even if I select the exe it doesn't go on

you may need to update your game through steam

On 1/26/2018 at 12:50 AM, motishow said:

thanks

Just to let everyone know, this has been fixed with the latest update of the tool! Thanks again Pozzum for the wonderful updates, you are the best! :DAWAE:

On 2/11/2018 at 11:10 AM, velvet_thunder said:

Im getting Memory read failed read 2B0 when trying to use mid match modify 

Yeah I got that too. It was an ongoing problem it seems. It had nothing to do with the updates on the game. I think it was broken from the start, since It is still in beta. Any fix planned Pozzum?

On 2/16/2018 at 8:37 AM, dokoham said:

where can download the newest version of wwe 2k18+?

You can get the beta download from his discord here: https://discord.gg/MDpmQ6E

The tool is still in beta I am afraid. I hope the tool will officially release soon, it has been a long time.

To download the tool you must enter "!plus" without the quotes into the chat, then you will get the download link. Good luck!