WWE 2K18+ Prep

pozzum

I am wondering this myself. Also are there any plans to re-add the ability to import CAWs into MyCareer with WWE 2K18? Because I think that would be a awesome feature to add, since this year MyCareer dropped the ball. Thanks for all of your hard work Pozzum, it's greatly appreciated! :D

9 hours ago, Alexa Blissed Off said:

I am wondering this myself. Also are there any plans to re-add the ability to import CAWs into MyCareer with WWE 2K18? Because I think that would be a awesome feature to add, since this year MyCareer dropped the ball. Thanks for all of your hard work Pozzum, it's greatly appreciated! :D

no

21 hours ago, Jayden™ said:

Hey when this awesome tool will be released ?

soon

I downloaded wwe 2k18+ and installed it but when i close the game and restart it it says there is an error and i had to go into my steam account and validate my files to get it to play again. Am I doing something wrong? If I could get some help with this it would be greatly appreciated. I think it has something to do with getting the save information cause it mentioned failing to get save info and then downloaded an uncompressed filed and said it would try again after download but it won't do it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple time.

Edited by JLU1000

On 11/21/2017 at 9:38 AM, JLU1000 said:

I downloaded wwe 2k18+ and installed it but when i close the game and restart it it says there is an error and i had to go into my steam account and validate my files to get it to play again. Am I doing something wrong? If I could get some help with this it would be greatly appreciated. I think it has something to do with getting the save information cause it mentioned failing to get save info and then downloaded an uncompressed filed and said it would try again after download but it won't do it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple time.

Perhaps we could get some screenshots of your issue?  We can also discuss in the discord chat.

What's the latest version of the tool? I have installed the 0.1.1.5, and every time I try to install a mod it shows a character without name, with generic moves and if i try to select him the game crashes, and I can't even delete that character. Am I doing something wrong?

4 hours ago, motishow said:

Pozzum i have downloaded Haku and  Col Mustafa from wwe2k18+ but the moveset of both are generic, that means that both moveset aren't accurate?.

thanks

Pofo and movesets are generic until the data editor is released. 

On 11/28/2017 at 5:28 PM, stafford360 said:

how to download wwe 2k18+

I think that WWE 2K18+ is still in beta, so there is no official stable download yet. You can get the beta download from his discord here: https://discord.gg/MDpmQ6E

Hopefully this gets out of beta soon, I just can't wait to get my hands on it! WWE 2K17+ was wonderful, I can't wait to see what Pozzum has done with this new tool!

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...