WWE 2K18+ Prep

pozzum

Hey Folks,

So when I was requesting permission from people for 2K17+ I didn't really think about how I wanted to bring it over from year to year.  I've already asked some people in private but anyone in the following list please send me a pm or post here if I also have permission to host your files for 2K18+ when it comes out.  (which should be asap)  Please know I want to stress if you don't want me to host them feel free to let me know I'll pull your name from the list and I won't host them.

I also want to make the tentative announcement that the 2K18+ mod server will be on a separate server than the 2K17+ one which should allow it to have slightly better download speeds and allow more downloads overall.

Edit: Also from here on I'll be assuming it'll be allowed year on year unless you specifically tell me otherwise which is an option.

• Thanks 1

Sure!  I'm probably not getting the new game right away - so hopefully the mods will port over without having to be re-done.

Also, does this mean that WWE 2K17+ will remain active?  One of the things I really like about modding vs cawing is that stuff we make doesn't have to go away when 2K turns off their servers - it helps people extend the life of the game as long as they want.

10 hours ago, tomwearsglasses said:

Sure!  I'm probably not getting the new game right away - so hopefully the mods will port over without having to be re-done.

Also, does this mean that WWE 2K17+ will remain active?  One of the things I really like about modding vs cawing is that stuff we make doesn't have to go away when 2K turns off their servers - it helps people extend the life of the game as long as they want.

2K17+ Will remain up but not really maintained / updated much. I'm not sure how long I'll be keeping it up.