JulianBITW's Thread - CIAMPA - GARGANO AJ STYLES - WM DANIEL BRYAN WM - Gregory Helms - BUDDY MURPHY - DEMON FINN - JOHNNY GARGANO 10 ATTIRE PACK - JIM CORNETTE - BECKY - THE CLUB - ALPHA CLUB JERICHO - ALEISTER BLACK 10 ATTIRES

deadjulian

10 minutes ago, JulianBITW said:

unknown.png

Again simply excellent. I can't wait for the UAU to be released along with the DE. I will be able to get rid of the CAWs that I use of these. Your's are so much better. I mean no disrespect by the way to those that create in the game. However, the tools ingame are very limited as to what you can create. Yea great work again bud.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

Again simply excellent. I can't wait for the UAU to be released along with the DE. I will be able to get rid of the CAWs that I use of these. Your's are so much better. I mean no disrespect by the way to those that create in the game. However, the tools ingame are very limited as to what you can create. Yea great work again bud.

Thanks alot mate, it's nice that some people actually give some feedback lol

2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Are you interested in making the one he wears on the game cover (black/gold)? 

Not really, prefer doing Attires that were worn on TV.

20171117042638_1.jpg

#20171117042637_1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

MITB 16

20171117050148_1.jpg

..and two more. Awesome, this pack is certainly looking good. I look forward to using it as and when the time comes that I can. :)

Oh and your welcome of the feedback. After all it is yours and others work that goes into making this game far far better. The least I, and others can do is thank you for that.

Edited by Goon3r73
  • Thanks 1

Rather than wrestlemania 31 attire you can add new shield attire..:) That will be good !!!

Also, cant wait for UAU just because of these awesome pack mods !! :D:D

Edited by Md .Omer

8 hours ago, Md .Omer said:

Rather than wrestlemania 31 attire you can add new shield attire..:) That will be good !!!

Also, cant wait for UAU just because of these awesome pack mods !! :D:D

I personally can't stand the Shield Attires, so won't make them

Just now, JulianBITW said:

20171117193734_2.jpg

Sweet, I was waiting wondering whether you were gonna do that one :) Great work again as usual. I can get rid of a load of CAWs out of my game and free up some slots when you release these. Great job again. *Thumbs Up*

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, JulianBITW said:

Couldn't get the blonde hair to work properly, so left it out.

Gonna relase the pack soon now since its pretty much done, still need to fix some minor cliiping errors

20171118010909_1.jpg

Awesome work again. At least I wont have to download CAWs which are on the CC. Plus they will go well with the entrance mod 'Burn It Down' that I have for him. Atm it's a case of using 2k18+ to edit pach files which isn't hard so you can use the attire. But yea when the UAU is released with the DE it will be a lot easier.

Your Seth Pack is awesome, it must have taken a lot of time and effort to do this so thank you for putting this together so as we all can use.