JulianBITW's Thread - CIAMPA - GARGANO AJ STYLES - WM DANIEL BRYAN WM - Gregory Helms - BUDDY MURPHY - DEMON FINN - JOHNNY GARGANO 10 ATTIRE PACK - JIM CORNETTE - BECKY - THE CLUB - ALPHA CLUB JERICHO - ALEISTER BLACK 10 ATTIRES

deadjulian

@JulianBITW, aup bud I am having a few issues with your Demon Balor attires. I have opened up enough slots in the UAU, and installed the attires with CCT yet they don't seem to show up in game? Does this have anything to do with the tx file that Demon Balor seems to come with in the game at all? Or am I doing something wrong with the installation. Sorry to bother you with this.

Edit: Nevermind dude, school boy error. I forgot to rebuild the damn chunk.def file haha. 

Edited by Goon3r73

14 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

@JulianBITW, aup bud I am having a few issues with your Demon Balor attires. I have opened up enough slots in the UAU, and installed the attires with CCT yet they don't seem to show up in game? Does this have anything to do with the tx file that Demon Balor seems to come with in the game at all? Or am I doing something wrong with the installation. Sorry to bother you with this.

Edit: Nevermind dude, school boy error. I forgot to rebuild the damn chunk.def file haha. 

Using a tx file was a mistake on my part lol, if you download my demon balor pack it has the same attire but repacked in thr normal ch pac stuff. 

18 minutes ago, JulianBITW said:

Using a tx file was a mistake on my part lol, if you download my demon balor pack it has the same attire but repacked in thr normal ch pac stuff. 

Aye I noticed. Like I said my mistake was not opening up the attires in the Universal Attire Unlocker and rebuilding the def. All fixed now, many thanks.

On 18.2.2018 at 9:37 PM, Codes. said:

@JulianBITW I'm on it!

Edit: 

I'm still looking. So far I have found out that 2k fucked up his robe that is in the game. The part around the neck is incorrect. Other than that, most of his robes are similar. He has anywhere from 4-6.

Wht exactly is wrong with the in game Robe? lol i dont see any differences tbh

7 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

Wht exactly is wrong with the in game Robe? lol i dont see any differences tbh

1. All of the designs around his neck actually connect on his actual robe. They do not in-game. 

2. The robe in real life isn't matte white, it is fairly shiny.

Robe.png

• Too Sweet 1

On 2/26/2018 at 7:38 PM, JulianBITW said:

up now, gonna make the other 5 attires later at some point since i lost interest in roode atm. it wouldnit look good if i would half ass the rest lol 

roode2.png

Could you make his beard bigger? He grew it bigger since coming to the main roster 

5ZTkQdF.jpg

28 minutes ago, TheSHIELDisBACK said:

@JulianBITW Would you please made Seth Rollins Royal Rumble Attire with the "Monday Night Rollins" Shirt?;)

Can be done very easily with few clicks by using existing mods. Please try to do some basic yourself before requesting. Besides there is an entire thread open just for request.