JulianBITW's Thread - CIAMPA - GARGANO AJ STYLES - WM DANIEL BRYAN WM - Gregory Helms - BUDDY MURPHY - DEMON FINN - JOHNNY GARGANO 10 ATTIRE PACK - JIM CORNETTE - BECKY - THE CLUB - ALPHA CLUB JERICHO - ALEISTER BLACK 10 ATTIRES

deadjulian

Wow Jim Cornette looks really really great!

Would it be possible that you could possibly create an Attire from his early WWF phase? He usually wore very colorful shirts or ties. It would be really nice of you.

latest?cb=20160105182733

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

Wow Jim Cornette looks really really great!

Would it be possible that you could possibly create an Attire from his early WWF phase? He usually wore very colorful shirts or ties. It would be really nice of you.

dont really plan one making more suits

need to fix some minor clipping

20180208001252_1.jpg

I was thinking to myself is he making an attire pack. I didn't ask you mind. But thank you very much for sharing this. I will definitely be putting this to good use in my Universe.

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2017 at 5:29 PM, JulianBITW said:

Johnny and Seth are up now, Seth has the usual pac files and for Johnny, just place the txpac file inside the ch folder aswell.

Where did you download the titantron for johnny gargano

33 minutes ago, Codes. said:

Nice Demon mod!

Have you considered doing a Bobby Roode attire pack? He changes his attire colors up like every week.

Yeah, probably gonna make him and Murphy next. not sure which one first tho lol

20 minutes ago, JulianBITW said:

Yeah, probably gonna make him and Murphy next. not sure which one first tho lol

Eh, I would wait until Murphy has his match. He is probably going to be slightly more challenging due to him looking quite different now from how he looked in 2k17 so unless you want him to be inaccurate, his body would need touched up along with his hair and facial hair.

1 hour ago, Codes. said:

Eh, I would wait until Murphy has his match. He is probably going to be slightly more challenging due to him looking quite different now from how he looked in 2k17 so unless you want him to be inaccurate, his body would need touched up along with his hair and facial hair.

Good call, do you mind searching up 10 different attires of his wwe run? lol would make things easier not having to do that myself 

3 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

Good call, do you mind searching up 10 different attires of his wwe run? lol would make things easier not having to do that myself 

Here's some from the guy that makes his gear.. Unfortunately I didn't realize he only took pics from the front.. But I hope these can at least in some way?

2 hours ago, Penguin said:

Thanks, but I meant Roode sorry xD. Like just 10 different Attire pics of his entrance or something with the date so I have a list already lol. Gonna taker screens to draw off via the network then. 

I can use Alcs textures for nxt takeover  san antonio and brooklyn 2 so I guess I only need 8 lol. 

Those really are gonna help for murphy tho thanks alot

• Sad 1