JulianBITW's Thread - CIAMPA - GARGANO AJ STYLES - WM DANIEL BRYAN WM - Gregory Helms - BUDDY MURPHY - DEMON FINN - JOHNNY GARGANO 10 ATTIRE PACK - JIM CORNETTE - BECKY - THE CLUB - ALPHA CLUB JERICHO - ALEISTER BLACK 10 ATTIRES

deadjulian

I'm going to make the shoulders of the jacket smaller actually lol, they seems too big and i didnt realise that before. expect the updated link in the next 48 hours

@JulianBITWHey the Johnny Gargano New Orleans attire doesn't work properly. He doesn't wear it on his entrance but he wears it in the ring (Only his trunks, no jacket). Will you fix this please? I would appreciate it as i am a fan of your mods. Cheers. :-)

On 10/18/2017 at 4:24 AM, JulianBITW said:

20171018050603_1.jpg

20171018050553_1.jpg

20171018050541_1.jpg

@JulianBITW Thank you these are amazing! These attires are identical to the real thing and look very cool. I appreciate it. Glorious! Just like Johnny himself lol  ❤️

On 4/12/2018 at 11:30 AM, JulianBITW said:

up now

gargano_mod.png

@JulianBITW This attire is really good but like i said i have a problem when he doesn't wear it on his entrance. He only just wears the trunks in the ring and another attire on his entrance... Other than that great job but i want you to fix this attire please because i love your mods and i'm a big fan of Johnny lol. Cheers i'd appreciate it. :-)

Edited by MissiRJ90

• 1 month later...

Can someone help me find out if i'm missing something? I am trying to install the Ciampa New Orleans attire but every time i take the first ch file and put it in the ch folder and then select ciampa in game it crashes. If someone could help me with this that would be amazing. I really want to use this great looking mod.

18 hours ago, Nemskip said:

Can someone help me find out if i'm missing something? I am trying to install the Ciampa New Orleans attire but every time i take the first ch file and put it in the ch folder and then select ciampa in game it crashes. If someone could help me with this that would be amazing. I really want to use this great looking mod.

You need to rebuild your chunk0.def file. This is easily done by downloading the Custom Character Tools program, then going to Utilities, choosing "Regenerate Chunk0.def", select 'Full', hit start, then wait for it to finish. Once it does, reboot the game and it should work! Let me know how it goes.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 8:05 PM, The Anti Source said:

You need to rebuild your chunk0.def file. This is easily done by downloading the Custom Character Tools program, then going to Utilities, choosing "Regenerate Chunk0.def", select 'Full', hit start, then wait for it to finish. Once it does, reboot the game and it should work! Let me know how it goes.

It worked! Also do you know of a tutorial I can look at for Attire Pack mods? Would like to use a AJ Styles attire pack but not sure how to install and use the rest of the attires

8 hours ago, Nemskip said:

It worked! Also do you know of a tutorial I can look at for Attire Pack mods? Would like to use a AJ Styles attire pack but not sure how to install and use the rest of the attires

Glad to hear! Feel free to give me a 'like' for the help. 😛

If you want, we can hop on Discord and I can walk you through it. It's super easy once you get the hang of it! I would type it out, but it's just way too much.

Edited by The Anti Source

• 2 weeks later...