JulianBITW's Thread - CIAMPA - GARGANO AJ STYLES - WM DANIEL BRYAN WM - Gregory Helms - BUDDY MURPHY - DEMON FINN - JOHNNY GARGANO 10 ATTIRE PACK - JIM CORNETTE - BECKY - THE CLUB - ALPHA CLUB JERICHO - ALEISTER BLACK 10 ATTIRES

deadjulian

On 1/1/2018 at 1:01 AM, myk13 said:

Ok, but there are other mods i've seen that aren't on wwe18+ with the same issue. Is there a way to make it work?

Use WWE 2k18+ and use the Edit PACH file and set the attire slot

11 minutes ago, rollinss26 said:

Hey Finn Balor Demon Tlc attire isnt working still showing old attire any solution

See above

On 02/01/2018 at 1:15 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Use WWE 2k18+ and use the Edit PACH file and set the attire slot

See above

@AznBlusuazn Are the Demon Balor pac files tx numbers and not ch numbers? If so I have had a lot of trouble with those. 2K18+ doesn't seem to recognise tx numbers. Straight forward if it is a straight swap out for the default one. However, trying to edit them into an alt attire, I have found impossible atm. 

Edited by Goon3r73

4 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

@AznBlusuazn Are the Demon Balor pac files tx numbers and not ch numbers? If so I have had a lot of trouble with those. 2K18+ doesn't seem to recognise tx numbers. Straight forward if it is a straight swap out for the default one. However, trying to edit them into an alt attire, I have found impossible atm. 

yeah this wont work with a tx file, im gonna repackage the finn once im done with jericho.

unknown.png

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JulianBITW said:

yeah this wont work with a tx file, im gonna repackage the finn once im done with jericho.

unknown.png

Ah ok no worries, as it was a great attire he wore for his match with AJ Styles.

5 minutes ago, JulianBITW said:

Just redownloaded both and they work fine for me, do you have winrar?

I have z zip.  When I break from work I’ll try winrar I suppose.  Thx

Great Alpha Club Jericho. The only thing I notice is that it has the hair bug from 2K17 where the end of it is stuck in the middle of the air and stretched long in replays. I know for the great majority of 2K17, it was unknown what was causing it, but now I believe we do. Do you have any plans on updating the hair so it doesn't stretch in replays like that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Great Alpha Club Jericho. The only thing I notice is that it has the hair bug from 2K17 where the end of it is stuck in the middle of the air and stretched long in replays. I know for the great majority of 2K17, it was unknown what was causing it, but now I believe we do. Do you have any plans on updating the hair so it doesn't stretch in replays like that?

Not really since don't know how to fix it nor do I care tbh.

Cornette preview

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1