Brave's Surgical Summer: Chyna Update last page

bravebird31

Really looking forward to your Chyna. I though of posting in request section for her. BTW is it possible to fix her eyes? Because those look like Taker's now. lol. Also it would be very nice if you could give her some more muscles through editing the model, not just textures. I mean her biceps and legs are thick enough, just those are looking a bit chubby/plain right now.

Edited by Refat

13 minutes ago, Elg said:

Damn, Brave, nice work again!

When do you plan on releasing all of these?

Yup, just waiting until data editor is available is out for public release....Downside for Cien, until someone smarter than me figures out how to add facial animations to 2k18 models Cien will not have face animations. Everyone else that was made with older models will have them. 

2 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Yup, just waiting until data editor is available is out for public release....Downside for Cien, until someone smarter than me figures out how to add facial animations to 2k18 models Cien will not have face animations. Everyone else that was made with older models will have them. 

I believe it'll be available in Bannock's reShape release

...Well (I think) figured out my Andrande Almas issue. Apparently the base was Bobby Roodes 2k18 model. Bobby Roode's model was actually was created using Tyson Kidd's model as a base. So I just injected Bobby Roode's parts into Tyson Kidds 2k15 model and voila!!! Cien with facial animations. So i'll release that soon. 

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1