Brave's Surgical Summer: Chyna Update last page

bravebird31

To those interested,  I converted  a Titantron for Bobby Lashley  (WWE early days)  in ".bk" (Bink video) format so it's ready to copy/past into the game directory.

You can Download it here:

https://ufile.io/r7e4o

Enjoy people ;)

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

I copied and pasted the bobby lashley titantron file into the movie titantron directory in my WWE 2k18 directory and his movie doesnt't show up. It just shows the default WWE logo spinning when he comes out.

11 hours ago, megaton5k said:

I copied and pasted the bobby lashley titantron file into the movie titantron directory in my WWE 2k18 directory and his movie doesnt't show up. It just shows the default WWE logo spinning when he comes out.

That's because the preset movest file for Lashley uses the generic "WWE logo" as Titantron  and not a specific one, you need to change it and  rename it to the one you want.

you need to:

- open the moveset file for Lashley  using DATA EDITOR program .

- Change the Titantron number you prefer (be sure to DON'T select an already present titantron number, select a free one)

-For example I choose: "ent_0705_0_0"

- save the moveset file

- On windows you have to manually rename the  Lashley titantron to the number you've chosen (ex. "ent_0705_0_0")

- At the end you gotta have a file renamed like this: "ent_0705_0_0.bk2"

- Copy the renamed titantron to the  "titantron" directory

- inject the moveset file using CheatEngine or WWE 2k18+

done ;)

Edited by Thunder72

• 3 weeks later...

Thinking about releasing what I have here (I'll leave entrance attires to anyone interested in making it, I'd recommend aiden english's 2k18 jacket btw): 

• Like 6
  • Woo 1

On 5/14/2018 at 6:29 PM, matt2282p said:

@bravebird31

I'm good for an entrance attire.  Pm me with a pic of what you have in mind.  We'll make it happen.  

Ok have at it. I'll release them shortly.

In the meantime, did this yesterday because I was bored:

Rousey2k18wres34.png?width=663&height=63

• Like 11
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 2

Brave has a few awesome project i hope he finishes. Zelina Vega, Chyna, Shelton Benjamin and a few others not sure i remember them all but they all looked awesome. Brave you are one of the very best hope to see more soon and hope everything that had you go away for a bit is better. Life always first and I hope yours is blessed.

Update: Kazuchika Okada released

...Also I'm thinking about releasing Shelton Benjamin without a finished attire and just including a working 000C and 000A file so people can work on attires on there own. Any takers?

Also this: 

20180527144620_1.jpg?width=1125&height=6

Edited by bravebird31
  • Like 5

brave your okada mod is great didn't realize how short he was till i put him up against seth and kenny omega that man like 5'8 in game lol

made a guess on the height because he is short compared to them 

2 hours ago, Hkgamez said:

brave your okada mod is great didn't realize how short he was till i put him up against seth and kenny omega that man like 5'8 in game lol

Okada is supposed to be 6'3 and Omega is 6'0...why do I know that, lol.

7 hours ago, Hkgamez said:

It's a pofo problem, the one on repo is having mistake and make okada short, open the pofo on data editor and change the height

Got to fix the eyelashes, belly button normal and some clipping then i'll release this hopefully by the end of the weekend or next week.

20180602025508_1.jpg?width=1068&height=6

20180602024120_1.jpg?width=1068&height=6

20180602023746_1.jpg?width=1068&height=6

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Woo 1