AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

VIP Request (Preview)

Mason Ryan 2011

Mason_2011_Preview.png

All sculpting and textures are complete.  Has full animations.

Need to finalize pofo/moveset.  Will include 2011 titantron and theme music.

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

On 11/24/2017 at 2:56 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

VIP Request (Preview)

Mason Ryan 2011

All sculpting and textures are complete.  Has full animations.

Need to finalize pofo/moveset.  Will include 2011 titantron and theme music.

Nice looking Ryan there. Isn't he with the Cirque du Soleil now? Or so I've heard. Anyway great looking mod.

• Like 1

I added Superstars with WWE2k18+ who doesn´t be in game (no update Attires or Attire Mods) like Faarooq, D-Low, Kama Mustafa etc or AJ Lee, but they are not in Game after adding them. I always choose Attire 0, then closed the Game and Rebuild Def. I also auto inject Pofo and Movesets which was available for Download. I think, when Owen Hart finally released i cannot add him too. I don´t know why :(

Edited by HBK_1980

16 minutes ago, HBK_1980 said:

I added Superstars with WWE2k18+ who doesn´t be in game (no update Attires or Attire Mods) like Faarooq, D-Low, Kama Mustafa etc or AJ Lee, but they are not in Game after adding them. I always choose Attire 0, then closed the Game and Rebuild Def. I also auto inject Pofo and Movesets which was available for Download. I think, when Owen Hart finally released i cannot add him too. I don´t know why :(

You should probably take this to the Help section.  Those aren't my mods

Owen Hart 20-Attire Pack Showcase video on first page and also the pack is now available on WWE 2K18+ for Download.

Week6_Owen.png

Please take a moment and say thanks or leave a "like", "too sweet", etc. if you enjoy any of these attires.  I spent a lot of time making Owen for everyone to enjoy.  Thanks

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 2

Ok Owen is in. I thought with WWE 2K18+ i only need to rebuild def and don´t need to go on Manage Superstars with change Cheer or Boo. After doing it Owen was in the Roster. ;)

But i downloaded Owen WM X and one Owen In your House 6. They have different slots. 723 and 724. But i have only one Owen Hart and not two. Do i have to make the Slot 723xx and Attire 1, 2, 3, etc and use WWE2k18+ Match Edit to choose the Attire (because Data Editor isn´t available at the Moment) ?

• Too Sweet 1

9 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Owen Hart 20-Attire Pack Showcase video on first page and also the pack is now available on WWE 2K18+ for Download.

Week6_Owen.png

Please take a moment and say thanks or leave a "like", "too sweet", etc. if you enjoy any of these attires.  I spent a lot of time making Owen for everyone to enjoy.  Thanks

Awesome, and I am already using him as part of The Hart Foundation. At the moment though its somewhat hard to decide which attire to use. But hopefully when DE is released it will make things so much easier. But yea great mod. I can deffo reccomend this and all other mods that @AznBlusuazn has created. I expect he has put a lot of hard work, time, and effort into these for all of us as the community to use. Massive thanks again from me. :)

• Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk6 : Ezekiel, Mason Ryan, Drew 2010, Owen Hart (x20), Rock 13 x2 // Wk5 Hogan, Cena Series 17, Austin 01, HBK WM25/26, Sgt , HBK Praying Ent, Khali 17 // Wk4 AJ Lee HBK Miz / Wk3 Batista CM Punk

Another VIP Crew Request

Ezekiel Jackson (2011) *Complete*

Zeke_2011_Preview.png

• Complete sculpt by me - used the WWE 12 model as reference
  • All textures drawn by me
  • Name is set as "Big Ryck" (his indy name) at this time

Includes ch.pac, theme song, titantron, moveset, and pofo (using Super String)

Available now to VIP Crew -- public soon.

• Like 2

On 11/16/2017 at 4:47 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Here is a preview of the HBK 2k15 entrance (click on photo for video):

https://streamable.com/c8jr7

• Animations ported
  • Custom lighting for 2k18
  • Pyro particles and sound work
  • Separate slot that does not overwrite other existing entrances

Need a bit more testing, then there will be a release.

I can't believe security actually let that blonde girl hug Shawn.

• Haha 2

I know this probably isn't the right place to post this but I need help. No matter what I try to do, my game keeps crashing. I tried installing the ported Hogan, it crashed my game, I deleted that and the game worked, then I tried to install the Shawn Michaels WM 23 attire mod using 2K18+ and it crashes my game again. 

So frustrating :(

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie in term of injecting mods to the game so I don't know if it's the good place for asking this but here I go.

I managed to inject Azn's CM Punk in my game after finally understanding how to mod. Everything works fine, the model, entrance, videos and moveset. Hovewer, CM Punk's name is blank. Is it normal or did I miss something during my modding ?

13 minutes ago, Leonhearth0 said:

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie in term of injecting mods to the game so I don't know if it's the good place for asking this but here I go.

I managed to inject Azn's CM Punk in my game after finally understanding how to mod. Everything works fine, the model, entrance, videos and moveset. Hovewer, CM Punk's name is blank. Is it normal or did I miss something during my modding ?

Sounds like you didn't install the Super String.  Open WWE 2k18+ , go to options -> Update String.  This should fix the issue.

1 minute ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Sounds like you didn't install the Super String.  Open WWE 2k18+ , go to options -> Update String.  This should fix the issue.

I'm sure I already did this but I guess it was at the wrong moment. I'll check this out, thank you.

5 minutes ago, Leonhearth0 said:

I'm sure I already did this but I guess it was at the wrong moment. I'll check this out, thank you.

If you are using an older version of the Punk that I released a while back, you may want to redownload the updated pofo/moveset that reflects the super string.

10 hours ago, JNolan93 said:

I know this probably isn't the right place to post this but I need help. No matter what I try to do, my game keeps crashing. I tried installing the ported Hogan, it crashed my game, I deleted that and the game worked, then I tried to install the Shawn Michaels WM 23 attire mod using 2K18+ and it crashes my game again. 

So frustrating :(

I followed the help guide word for word, but don't forget to put the files in also for the entrance as the guide didn't mention this so that could be your problem. Im not sure.