AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

Working on reviving @4 Life's The Disciple (WCW) from 2k16

image.png

Did a ton of work to get this working (previously 150mb per ch.pac).  I managed to get them under 80mb to work in the game.  I've optimized a lot of things, updating the mod to 2k18, and cleaning up some things.

I still have a few more tweaks to do but it is close to completion.

Thanks @4 Life for letting me revive this mod!

• Like 9
  • Too Sweet 6

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk13 The Disciple // Wk12 Penta El Zero M, Leo Kruger, Rose 2k15/2k16 + Rosebuds, HBK WM10, Too Cool, LOD, Retro Fink // Wk11 Umaga, Burke, Corino, Candido, Backlund, Yoko, Fuji, Ahmed // WK10 HBK '92, Steiners (90s), Samu

I had already tried importing 4Life's Disciple but the file size made it impossible. I am very glad that you adapt it to WWE 2K18 and make it usable again. Many Thanks. Some old mods still look great ... it is a pity that they are partly unusable.

On 1/10/2018 at 1:50 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

Working on reviving @4 Life's The Disciple (WCW) from 2k16

Did a ton of work to get this working (previously 150mb per ch.pac).  I managed to get them under 80mb to work in the game.  I've optimized a lot of things, updating the mod to 2k18, and cleaning up some things.

I still have a few more tweaks to do but it is close to completion.

Thanks @4 Life for letting me revive this mod!

Too sweet!! Will be an awesome addition to my Universe. I wonder whom he will join lol. Anyway many thanks for creating him.

18 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Getting closer.  Almost complete.  Still have a couple minor clipping issues I'm going to fix.  Here is updated preview:

image.png

This guy is definitely going to be walking down the entrance way with Hollywood Hogan. I just need an angle to get the nWo into my Universe as currently Hogan is in his traditional red and yellow. Plus Nash and Hall are currently in their Diesel and Razor gimmicks respectively. But I'm sure I can sort something out to somehow collectively bring them together as the nWo.

But yes awesome work on this bud. Many thanks in advance.

25 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

I downloaded the entrence of CM Punk and X-Pac. I changhe the slot and they works, but the music doesn't start, any suggestion?

Sounds like you are using slots that aren't compatible.  I selected slots that are compatible with the music and trons.  I'd recommend just using them.

• Like 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk13 The Disciple, Stardust 2k15/2k16 // Wk12 Penta El Zero M, Leo Kruger, Rose 2k15/2k16 + Rosebuds, HBK WM10, Too Cool, LOD, Retro Fink // Wk11 Umaga, Burke, Corino, Candido, Backlund, Yoko, Fuji, Ahmed // WK10 HBK '92, Steiners (90s), Samu

Disciple_4_Life_Base_Preview.png

The Remake of @4 Life's The Disciple released.  Thank you @4 Life for letting me use your 2k16 Disciple as a base to build on for this remake.

• Started fresh with a 2k18 model base and imported Brutus Beefcake's head model 
  • Fixed bone interaction with eyes, mouth, and feet
  • Repositioned eyes, mouth, teeth, tongue, and eye lids
  • Used Beefcake's 2k18 textures as base for face and body and cropped in 4 Life's textures over them
  • Used 4 Life's attire textures
  • Reduced the number of yobjs needed by inserting the beard into the 00.yobj
  • Added full facial animations

Public Links : listed under Brutus Beefcake attires on first page
VIP : on Google Drive for direct download - download both the Disciple pack files and the nWo Hollywood Media files

I should have Stardust 2k15/2k16 complete port finished over the weekend with links.  

Most likely will be working on remaking @JulianBITW's I.R.S. mod with animations and 3d suspenders and @LordJustice17's Shane Douglas (short hair and ponytail) with animations as well as a possible Dean Douglas alt attire as well.  ~~ This is what is planned at the moment.

Also, I have been streaming a lot of my modding recently on my YouTube channel in my signature.  The archives are there if anyone would like to check them out.  I have went through a lot of different items that are commonly asked questions in them. 

Anyhow, thanks again for everyone's support.  Enjoy the weekend!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 3

9 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

@AznBlusuazn I notice that Penta doesn't come with any entrance music. Is it ok to add in my own? Or will this screw up the settings? I thought I would ask before I go tinkering.

I have him set to use one of the luchadors in the game.  If you add your own, I'd suggest using Data Editor to edit the moveset file to set the music and then reinject your new moveset file.

28 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I have him set to use one of the luchadors in the game.  If you add your own, I'd suggest using Data Editor to edit the moveset file to set the music and then reinject your new moveset file.

That's fine, I didn't know if you had set his music as I couldn't find a wem file with your pack that's all. No problem, I will leave all well alone.

Edit: I see what you mean. I have just played him in game. Looks real good, real good. Many thanks to both of you for bringing him into the game.

Edited by Goon3r73

image.png

This is Version 1 of I.R.S. (originally by @JulianBITW).  I added animations, retextured the shirt and tie, and added the 3d suspenders.

I have some issues with a random glitch where a black spot appears at certain angles with the shirt and I'm not pleased with the suspenders.

Will be working on v2 this week.

• Too Sweet 1

26 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

image.png

This is Version 1 of I.R.S. (originally by @JulianBITW).  I added animations, retextured the shirt and tie, and added the 3d suspenders.

I have some issues with a random glitch where a black spot appears at certain angles with the shirt and I'm not pleased with the suspenders.

Will be working on v2 this week.

Looking good so far. Great work. Also means I will be able to get rid of the CAW I am currently using atm.

On 1/12/2018 at 5:11 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

The Remake of @4 Life's The Disciple released.  Thank you @4 Life for letting me use your 2k16 Disciple as a base to build on for this remake.

• Started fresh with a 2k18 model base and imported Brutus Beefcake's head model 
  • Fixed bone interaction with eyes, mouth, and feet
  • Repositioned eyes, mouth, teeth, tongue, and eye lids
  • Used Beefcake's 2k18 textures as base for face and body and cropped in 4 Life's textures over them
  • Used 4 Life's attire textures
  • Reduced the number of yobjs needed by inserting the beard into the 00.yobj
  • Added full facial animations

Public Links : listed under Brutus Beefcake attires on first page
VIP : on Google Drive for direct download - download both the Disciple pack files and the nWo Hollywood Media files

I should have Stardust 2k15/2k16 complete port finished over the weekend with links.  

Most likely will be working on remaking @JulianBITW's I.R.S. mod with animations and 3d suspenders and @LordJustice17's Shane Douglas (short hair and ponytail) with animations as well as a possible Dean Douglas alt attire as well.  ~~ This is what is planned at the moment.

Also, I have been streaming a lot of my modding recently on my YouTube channel in my signature.  The archives are there if anyone would like to check them out.  I have went through a lot of different items that are commonly asked questions in them. 

Anyhow, thanks again for everyone's support.  Enjoy the weekend!

Cannot thank you enough for fulfilling my request.. and so soon. Thanks man.. Who's Next... How do I obtain VIP status Brother?

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk13 IRS, The Disciple, Stardust 2k15/2k16 // Wk12 Penta El Zero M, Leo Kruger, Rose 2k15/2k16 + Rosebuds, HBK WM10, Too Cool, LOD, Retro Fink // Wk11 Umaga, Burke, Corino, Candido, Backlund, Yoko, Fuji, Ahmed
5 minutes ago, motishow said:

the second one IRS is better , great improve, i think only needs a little bit morph in his face to seem real  IRS

It’s julian sculpt. Going to leave. 

IRS is looking good man. Might I suggest shorter sleeves, if possible? In my head, IRS was like low-key jacked. Might give him a beefier look if the sleeves were a bit tighter on the arms and rolled up a bit.

37 minutes ago, Just Not said:

IRS is looking good man. Might I suggest shorter sleeves, if possible? In my head, IRS was like low-key jacked. Might give him a beefier look if the sleeves were a bit tighter on the arms and rolled up a bit.

I’ve tried a ton of options with the sleeves. If I use a short sleeve shirt I get a black spot glitch. If I roll up the sleeves too far on the long sleeve the shirt goes wild.  I tried editing the bones for the roll up shirt and the black spot returned 

• Like 1

Curse that black spot!   That has put a project of mine on hold for a while because of the beards making various black spots.   I hope one day a fix is found.   Good luck on Irs.   That is an extremely tough one to do from the roll up sleeves and also those suspender straps would be a nightmare considering they don't already exist in game.   

• Too Sweet 1