AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

After seeings @AlcLegacy awesome Mr. America mod that he is working on, I went ahead and made the custom entrance for him (this preview is a proof of concept, I use Hogan Modern and just added a temp boa and shirt for the first scene since the mod hasn't been released, but the entrance props that don't crash and work are in the second scene):

---

HH_MRA_1_RWB_Lights.pngHH_MRA_2_Props_In_Action.png

Preview Video : https://streamable.com/2tzel 

---

The first scene is to highlight the red, white, and blue lights -- the second scene is the highlight the props in action.

The entrance uses its only slot (561) and its own props (3828 and 3829).  It does not overwrite anything in the game.

Available for download on the WWE 2k18 Master Universal EVT List under Entrance 561.

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Did I do it wrong or CM Punk's champion entrance glitches in the ring? His arms and the belt kinda...mess up lol

I believe I mentioned on the EVT list that the belt will glitch.  ;)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

So it means we have to live with it, right? :D

Yeah for now.  Until someone figures out how to convert the physics from 2k15 belts to 2k18 :p

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Eric Bischoff (W.I.P.), Super Crazy, JTG, Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10), Punk Entrance/Victory 7-Pack Released, Hogan Fixed Hair + Fixed Entrances (Released), Hollywood Hogan Entrance

I really, really appreciate your work but I have a problem with the CM Punk port. He shows up but he's got no name so if someone could help me It would be great, thank you very much.

1521907134-2.png

1521907093-1.png/

Just now, Ecco_G59 said:

I really, really appreciate your work but I have a problem with the CM Punk port. He shows up but he's got no name so if someone could help me It would be great, thank you very much.

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like you are missing the string file.  It can be found on WWE 2k18+.  Also, for faster support, you should check out the Smacktalks discord - discord.smacktalks.org

Bischoff Update (the no shirt look as an accident but I just ran with it lol)

image.png

Going to work on actual attire for him next.  Stay tuned.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I downloaded and installed 2K15 Complete Port to 2K18 for cm punk but he doesn't come out with a white shirt but a grey hoodie. He also looks a lot younger.

wwe2k18_x64_exe_Screenshot_2018_03_25_11

wwe2k18_x64_exe_Screenshot_2018_03_25_11

I want him to look like the punk seen in this video.

32 minutes ago, ihavetubes said:

I downloaded and installed 2K15 Complete Port to 2K18 for cm punk but he doesn't come out with a white shirt but a grey hoodie. He also looks a lot younger.

Reveal hidden contents

This is explained in the description of the video - the Punk in the white shirt is a mod by YJKIM0901 from WWE 2k15.  It's not my model, so I can't share it.

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

This is explained in the description of the video - the Punk in the white shirt is a mod by YJKIM0901 from WWE 2k15.  It's not my model, so I can't share it.

I think whats inside the ch files should be accurately represented in pictures so it can reflect the content your actually getting. but that's just me. thanks for the mods.

Edited by ihavetubes

1 hour ago, ihavetubes said:

I think whats inside the ch files should be accurately represented in pictures so it can reflect the content your actually getting. but that's just me. thanks for the mods.

Found the link guys, also you have to change the slot to reflect slot 106 for cm punk to use the mod. you also have to change it in hex.

Edited by ihavetubes
  • Like 1

@AznBlusuazn Has anyone had problems with the latest version of the Red/Yellow Modern Hogan? I tried installing it several times, but it always gives me an infinite match load. The old version works just fine, however.

9 hours ago, jayplast said:

@AznBlusuazn Has anyone had problems with the latest version of the Red/Yellow Modern Hogan? I tried installing it several times, but it always gives me an infinite match load. The old version works just fine, however.

Either Your attire slot isn’t set correctly, the def wasn’t rebuilt, or pofo not injected in right slot.  Please read the Installing Mods section completely here : http://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_Mods

If you still need help, I’d suggest the #game-support section of the Smacktalks Discord.

Is there possibility to for HBK mod 10+ attires? When I edit with data editor, some is mismatch like entrance and ring gear? Any advice to fix that,please? I modify ch14502-04 - WM23, Ch14512-14 WM24.... etc

On 3/26/2018 at 5:29 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

Either Your attire slot isn’t set correctly, the def wasn’t rebuilt, or pofo not injected in right slot.  Please read the Installing Mods section completely here : http://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_Mods

If you still need help, I’d suggest the #game-support section of the Smacktalks Discord.

I believe the files in the Modern Hogan are set to attire slot 1, so would I just need to change them to slot 0?

13 hours ago, jayplast said:

I believe the files in the Modern Hogan are set to attire slot 1, so would I just need to change them to slot 0?

Yes, I had tried but it still not matching I just try for 2 attires WM 23 and 24 and I named as ch14502,04 for WM23 & ch14512,14 for WM24. But when in game, entrance gear is WM23 and ring gear is WM24 :(