AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

Your mods have always been of very high quality and a great asset to the community. Likewise all the help and support from your side. You play a big part in ensuring that one of my greatest idols (Hulk Hogan) is playable in 2K18. You've managed to turn the Hollywood entrance into color. And I could list so many more things... For me it's a big loss and I really hope that you will come back. Even if I wish you and your family, of course, all the best and you should spend the time with them. Real life goes first! Nevertheless, I hope that you will come back later, maybe when 2K19 comes out... or 2K20... Many thanks for everything!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3

You've contributed so much to the community. and QUICKLY. I don't think I've ever see someone take to it so quickly. Hope to see you come back at some point. Good luck on #4 

I'm back from my 14 day vacation and now i am sad to read that you're leaving the community for a while. Thanks for the last weeks/months and also thanks for your tutorials which have helped me a lot. Wish you and your family all the best :)

• Like 3

Thanks for all your hard work and wonderful mods.  Your tutorials were especially helpful to me.

Good luck to you and congratulations on another baby.  God bless my friend!

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I just added the Hollywood Hogan mod and almost fell out of my seat!  Absolutely amazing!  When he ripped off the shirt during the entrance I wet myself!!!!  

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2017 at 6:38 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

Complete Rey Mysterio Port from 2k15 to 2k18

Rey_Port_Preview.png

• Full Entrance Animation with Pyro, 2K15 Mini/Wall Trons, 2K15 Titantron, and Theme Music
  • 2K15 Victory Animation (non title)
  • Full Pofo/Moveset using Slot 473 (inject with WWE 2K18+)
  • Includes Azn String v1.2 for "Rey Mysterio" name to appear

Use any Rey Mysterio Mod from previous game using slot 473.  Links on first page of this thread.

• 4 weeks later...
  • AznBlusuazn locked this topic

Hey everyone.  Just to update you.  Baby #4 came along about a month and a half ago.  Also had a lot of other changes (positive) occur in my life.  I'm going to be active for WWE 2k19 but maybe not at the monstrous rate I have in the past.  I plan to really be helping out @pozzum with the tools and resources for everyone, continuing to try to discover new stuff to make modding more expansive, and work on personal mods for my universe mode (maybe I'll actually launch this year lol!).

Anyway, I'm locking this thread and will be launch the WWE 2k19 version very soon.  Thanks for all your support.

• Like 12
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1