AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

27 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

None of my mods crash. All have been verified.

I believe you, I haven't had problems with yours. I've just seen people reporting crashes with mods in certain arenas for some reason. I don't know enough about the subject to guess why that might be happening.

2 hours ago, Grappler said:

I believe you, I haven't had problems with yours. I've just seen people reporting crashes with mods in certain arenas for some reason. I don't know enough about the subject to guess why that might be happening.

Crashing in arenas is related a certain way the mods are build.  Mine aren’t built that way.  The issue above is the game not finding the mod installed.

2 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Crashing in arenas is related a certain way the mods are build.  Mine aren’t built that way.  The issue above is the game not finding the mod installed.

Interesting. Does that have anything to do with differing pofo formats? I've run a few pofos through 2K18+ which returned error messages encouraging me to convert them and warning about possible issues that could result from it.

6 hours ago, Grappler said:

Interesting. Does that have anything to do with differing pofo formats? I've run a few pofos through 2K18+ which returned error messages encouraging me to convert them and warning about possible issues that could result from it.

Its a combination of using existing HSPC ch.pac files to pack them, improper use of the CE file, the type of compression used to pack the ch.pac, or in some scenarios, its the objects used and/or modifications made to the yobj file itself -- those are the reasons for the arena crashes.

A bad pofo will cause crashes as well, but its separate from what I stated above.

7 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Its a combination of using existing HSPC ch.pac files to pack them, improper use of the CE file, the type of compression used to pack the ch.pac, or in some scenarios, its the objects used and/or modifications made to the yobj file itself -- those are the reasons for the arena crashes.

A bad pofo will cause crashes as well, but its separate from what I stated above.

Sounds like there's a lot that can go wrong. This is interesting stuff, I like to try to educate myself to this kind of information so that I can deal with different situations as they come along. What is it about these issues that ties the crashing to a specific arena? What makes one arena more prone than another?

On 5/18/2018 at 12:15 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

None of my mods crash. All have been verified. 

Sounds like you need to set the attire slot to 0. Use WWE 2k18+ -> edit PACH file to do this.  Also make sure you are using rebuild def after every change. 

Ah, I think I was using slot 1. My bad. I will do this. I think it will be something on my end because the rest of your mods all work for me. Appreciate the help and your work.

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Bruno Sammartino, Bunkhouse Buck (WCW) Alex Riley, Austin WM23, Kurt Angle WM34, Hornswoggle, Eric Bischoff (W.I.P.), Super Crazy, JTG, Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10)

I've got Modern Hogan loading in fine, and he's fully playable, but for some reason no matter how I set it up, his entrance gets skipped every single time. I've added in the appropriate files so I'm not sure what's going on. Am I missing a trick here? Pretty new to the 2K18 modding stuff so you'll have to excuse me. Love your work!

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Angle (Captain America), Bruno, Bunkhouse Buck (WCW) Alex Riley, Austin WM23, Kurt Angle WM34, Hornswoggle, Eric Bischoff (W.I.P.), Super Crazy, JTG, Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10)

Kurt Angle Captain America attire is now released on my WWE 2k Mod Index (first post or my signature for link).  Enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

Finished the Kurt Angle collection for my Universe Mode.

Kurt_UM_Collection.png

Links on both the WWE 2k Mod Index + WWE 2k18 UM Personal Roster Links.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

Finished the Edge collection for my Universe Mode.

Edge_UM_Collection.png

• Like 4

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Christian Collection, Angle (Captain America), Bruno, Bunkhouse Buck (WCW) Alex Riley, Austin WM23, Kurt Angle WM34, Hornswoggle, Eric Bischoff (W.I.P.), Super Crazy, JTG, Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10)

Finished the Christian collection for my Universe Mode.

Christian_UM_Collection.png

(Front Top Left to Right)
WWE Elimination Chamber 2014
Street Attire (2k18)
WWE Money In The Bank 2013
WWE Money In The Bank 2012
WWE No Way Out 2012
WWE Over The Limit 2012
WWE Summerslam 2011 (2k15 with 2k18 model)
WWE Capitol Punishment (2k15 with 2k18 model)
WWE Extreme Rules 2011 (2k18)
WWE Wrestlemania 25 (Custom Entrance Attire)

Enjoy!   :) 

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1

5 hours ago, robloc said:

how to download

sorry im new

On the first post or my signature, click on the WWE 2k Mod Index to download.

Is it possible to add more than 1 mod for a superstar (e.g. for Brock Lesnar I want to add his WM 33 attire and I also want the WM 29 atiire)

1 hour ago, robloc said:

ok i installed everything but when i choose the superstars i want the loading match bar gets to 75% and then stops 

pls help

I'd suggest that you review this section of the wiki:

https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_Mods#Installing_Wrestlers.2FCharacters

Sounds like either the attire slots are not correct for your game set up, not the right slots, incorrect pofo/movesets, or you aren't using WWE 2k18+ -> Rebuild Def.

• Like 1