AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

On 10/17/2017 at 1:03 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

CM Punk (Slot 106)

The media folder doesn't have pac folder in it,I don't want to mess up my game so just checking if it is gonna work, cuz all the other mods I installed had it.

Edit:I took the risk thank God it worked.Nice mods👍👍.

Edited by Sultan0017

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Alex Riley, Austin WM23, Kurt Angle WM34, Hornswoggle, Eric Bischoff (W.I.P.), Super Crazy, JTG, Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10), Punk Entrance/Victory 7-Pack Released
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Bunkhouse Buck (WCW - WIP) Alex Riley, Austin WM23, Kurt Angle WM34, Hornswoggle, Eric Bischoff (W.I.P.), Super Crazy, JTG, Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10)

Bunkhouse Buck (WCW, Stud Stable Era 1994-1995)

image.png

(This is with 3DS coloring).  All sculpting, animations, and objects are complete.  Need to texture now.

• Like 4

Azn man I love your mods you are one of the best modders out there for 2k18. 

So can you do me a favour and create a young bucks mod in your free time. Plz I really want them in the game. 

And thnx for your mods again

Took some time and consolidated all my mods into one index.  The link can be found on the first post or in my signature.  I think this will be easier for people to navigate.  Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Bunkhouse Buck (WCW) Alex Riley, Austin WM23, Kurt Angle WM34, Hornswoggle, Eric Bischoff (W.I.P.), Super Crazy, JTG, Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10)

Bunkhouse Buck WCW 1994 Era - Complete

Buck_Bunkhouse_Preview.png

I'll be putting together a media set, pofo/moveset, with the Stud Stable theme hopefully tomorrow.  I hope you guys enjoy this one.  :) 

• Like 3

Bunkhouse Buck Released.

Also realized that I didn't previously link Prince Iaukea and the Braun Strowman Bass prop.  Those are linked as well.

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Everyone.  I've created another tutorial for Custom CE Files (Object Masking).

(Click image below for the video)

http://velociterium.com/4t4q

Thank you!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

i dont know what im doing wrong but Ryback is freezing my game up.  He is only the 2nd mod i have installed other than CM Punk, which works fine not sure whats up any advise is appreciated

25 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

Hi Azn, I hope you are still working on your great Eric Bischoff Mod. 😎 I'm really looking forward to the mod.

I asked myself the same question. Can't wait to get him in the game!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

I just realized that you've supplied some of my favorite mods (Cody Rhodes, Arn Anderson, CM Punk, etc.) and I never remembered to come back and thank you. So, thank you! : )

• Like 2

Love your mods. All work really well so far except for X-Pac. I've reinstalled multiple times and no luck on him working. It simply crashed in the match loading screen after I click start match. Is there a fix?

4 hours ago, Tater Tot said:

Love your mods. All work really well so far except for X-Pac. I've reinstalled multiple times and no luck on him working. It simply crashed in the match loading screen after I click start match. Is there a fix?

Which X-Pac did you install? The red, black and silver model is working in my game. Then again I HAVE been reading that some characters only crash the game in certain arenas and I'm not sure which characters, which arenas, or why it happens. I'm still doing more modding than playing so maybe I just haven't encountered the same issue yet.

8 hours ago, Grappler said:

Which X-Pac did you install? The red, black and silver model is working in my game. Then again I HAVE been reading that some characters only crash the game in certain arenas and I'm not sure which characters, which arenas, or why it happens. I'm still doing more modding than playing so maybe I just haven't encountered the same issue yet.

None of my mods crash. All have been verified. 

12 hours ago, Tater Tot said:

Sounds like you need to set the attire slot to 0. Use WWE 2k18+ -> edit PACH file to do this.  Also make sure you are using rebuild def after every change.