Alclegacy's Mods

AlcLegacy

YES!

I'm normally not excited for characters already in the game. But this is the Brock that I like, without all the other tattoos, in his first time in WWE. 

It looks great!

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:24 AM, AlcLegacy said:

unknown.png

That Raw arena looks very good! I'd like to see the Smackdown Fist and other Ruthless Aggression arenas modded into the game. Excellent work!

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, AlcLegacy said:

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

WOW! That RAW arena is absolutely amazing! Looks like you've put the commentary table by the stage and added the TNN logo. NICE! Brings me back to when I was a kid. Why 2k can't make the correct authentic arenas for this era is beyond me.....instead we have to half a$$ create them without proper graphics, lights, logos, etc. Drives me nuts when I use the Smackdown Fist arena in the game that the 2 titantrons don't act as titantrons but as a minitron. I imagine if you did that arena it would look just as good as this one ;) I'm really looking forward to the release :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I have this problem with your Andrade MOD.

andrade.png

Where does his mask go? he has half head tron mask and the other half without mask, is weird to look at.

Edited by drwho269

33 minutes ago, AlcLegacy said:

It's likely the 25e4 file. The entrance attire wasn't intended for in ring use so that will happen unless that file is fixed. 

Soin lame terms, how could I fix it?

• 1 month later...