Alclegacy's Mods

AlcLegacy

Nice MVP.He's looking great!btw I have trouble installing your alt attire for CM Punk.Whenever I install it,either the entrance or the ring attire will be installed,while the other one will stay original.What could be the problem?Also how can I add alt. attire so that they don't replace the original one?

Nice one. I thought MVP was the best back in the day. Underrated wrestler. I remember when he used to just kick Batista's booty all around the ring before eventually jobbing to him but he would just run circles around and outwrestle guys like that on any given night.

• Too Sweet 1

Awesome work on all of your mods I just have a quick question. I've been trying to install some of Balor's attire mods, but only his Elimination Chamber seems to install properly, and shows up in my attire choices. I downloaded his EC, Venom, Spawn, Punisher, and Anti-Venom attire. I'm not sure why they aren't showing up I know how to mod the attires in, and I've done it multiple times with other wrestlers. Any suggestions?

Mr. America. HAHAHAHAHA! Was he in any other version of the game, back in the day? I don't recall if he was or not, so this is amazing and great for a chuckle.

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to [CLOSED] Alclegacy's Mods
  • AznBlusuazn locked this topic
  • DrJoeyMagnum unlocked this topic

This is my first time getting to see your work. Great stuff.

EDIT: Headed over to your page on Wristlock and grabbed Michelle McCool, classic Kane, mid 2000s Hardys and a few others. Thank you!

Edited by Grappler
  • Like 1