Alclegacy's Mods

AlcLegacy

On 11/1/2017 at 9:04 AM, Gift Of Jericho said:

Excuse me, I haven't tried the rest but the straps don't work properly with Angle's WM 19 attire. Is there a solution or we have to live with it?

It looks like this lol. If it's not clear, the straps actually "come down" but there are still other straps intact lol.

201795f0001c-e339-41af-8ba5-a763f42e34a1

I finally got around to testing this, and it happens because you switched the slot. If you put this (and the other attires) back into the 105 slot, they will be fine. I don't plan on fixing this as it works fine in the slot i made these for.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, AlcLegacy said:

I finally got around to testing this, and it happens because you switched the slot. If you put this (and the other attires) back into the 105 slot, they will be fine. I don't plan on fixing this as it works fine in the slot i made these for.

Ah, thanks. I'd prefer these to replace bald Angle but that's fine :D Hopefully you will make the upcoming Survivor Series attire for him.

50 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Ah, thanks. I'd prefer these to replace bald Angle but that's fine :D Hopefully you will make the upcoming Survivor Series attire for him.

Once Data Editor is out you can just use them as I released them and there will be no issue with it. And i will definitely make his Survivor Series attire.

• Too Sweet 1

31 minutes ago, AlcLegacy said:

Once Data Editor is out you can just use them as I released them and there will be no issue with it. And i will definitely make his Survivor Series attire.

You mean once Data Editor is out, I can take these '01 straps down with Angle '06? How can that be done, if you care to explain.

Just now, Gift Of Jericho said:

You mean once Data Editor is out, I can take these '01 straps down with Angle '06? How can that be done, if you care to explain.

No im saying use these alt attires in the 01 slot. But even so, i've tested and the strap function doesn't work in alt attire slots. I was just saying that for you "replace bald Angle" statement

• Thanks 1

Hi AlcLegacy. I'm newbie this modding things.

How can i use your 2K17 Kane '07 mod for 2K18?

- Moved the .pac files in WWE 2K18/pac/ch folder.

- Replaced Chunk0.arc with a blank Chunk0.arc file.

- Added some new lines end of Chunk0.def file with Hex Editor.

- And I opened the game.

But it did not. Please help me in this matter. Thanks.

Edited by Nightrain3

10 minutes ago, Nightrain3 said:

Hi AlcLegacy. I'm newbie this modding things.

How can i use your 2K17 Kane '07 mod for 2K18?

- Moved the .pac files in WWE 2K18/pac/ch folder.

- Replaced Chunk0.arc with a blank Chunk0.arc file.

- Added some new lines end of Chunk0.def file with Hex Editor.

- And I opened the game.

But it did not. Please help me in this matter. Thanks.

I believe that was set as an alt attire. You'll have to hex edit the number in the inside to 00010702 and change the file name to ch10702

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, AlcLegacy said:

I believe that was set as an alt attire. You'll have to hex edit the number in the inside to 00010702 and change the file name to ch10702

Done! So many thanks! ;)

3 hours ago, AlexFaz said:

Are there still plans to release that Kane from your opening post? 

It's having issues. Some reason it crashes against some people (mods and no mods) so i have to figure that out.