Alclegacy's Mods

AlcLegacy

3 hours ago, KJB2016 said:

Will you be able to pull the straps down on these?

Yes. As a matter of fact, for the WrestleMania 21 attire, since he came to the ring with his straps down, I'll be including that as a variant for his entrance attire, and another one with the straps up and his medal.

55 minutes ago, esbatmusic said:

Amazing mods... Unsure about the game yet though, looks glitchy this year...as in barely playable.

Not sure about this comment.  The game works fine for me in 1080p with 8 characters on the screen.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AlcLegacy said:

Enjoy everyone!

Excuse me, may I ask for the order of the attire? Since we still don't have the attire unlock, I just want to use one of those lol. Is it WM 18-19-20-21 like normal?

Edited by Gift Of Jericho
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, they're all in order, but i made them start at the 2nd attire slot because the default Kurt is actually also a Wrestlemania attire. 

10512 &10514 - WrestleMania 18
10522 & 10524 - WrestleMania 19
10532 & 10534 - WrestleMania 20
10542 & 10544 - WrestleMania 21

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Every year I wait for your Taker-Kane pack. Nice to see Kurt has joined the party also. Amazing as always. Just a little suggestion. Please use retro/younger Taker model on that ABA/Big Evil Taker. Latest model looks too old.

Edited by Refat

9 hours ago, Refat said:

Every year I wait for your Taker-Kane pack. Nice to see Kurt has joined the party also. Amazing as always. Just a little suggestion. Please use retro/younger Taker model on that ABA/Big Evil Taker. Latest model looks too old.

I think I'll likely stick with the older head but I may modify if a bit. It's looks much more like taker than the younger model does. 

Edited by AlcLegacy
  • Like 1

Working on making the face younger

o0o60z.jpg

10 hours ago, Lorddevil2 said:

Any chance of making a Sting pack (Tna attires for example)?

thanks.

I have quite a few attires already made in '17, i just need to figure out 2k18's paint fade feature then I'll release. 

eb7kp4.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, AlcLegacy said:

Working on making the face younger

o0o60z.jpg

I have quite a few attires already made in '17, i just need to figure out 2k18's paint fade feature then I'll release. 

eb7kp4.jpg

how do we add multiple attire this year ?

On 10/23/2017 at 11:39 PM, AlcLegacy said:

Yeah, they're all in order, but i made them start at the 2nd attire slot because the default Kurt is actually also a Wrestlemania attire. 

10512 &10514 - WrestleMania 18
10522 & 10524 - WrestleMania 19
10532 & 10534 - WrestleMania 20
10542 & 10544 - WrestleMania 21

Sorry, I'm a bit confused about this. Since there is no attire unlocker out yet, wouldn't we have to chose one and replace the default with it? Or can these be inserted in the pac folder as is and all show up?

8 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Sorry, I'm a bit confused about this. Since there is no attire unlocker out yet, wouldn't we have to chose one and replace the default with it? Or can these be inserted in the pac folder as is and all show up?

Yes, until Dara Editor is released you will have to choose one to play with. I released this way so I wouldn't have to update it once data editor was released.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AlcLegacy said:

Yes, until Dara Editor is released you will have to choose one to play with. I released this way so I wouldn't have to update it once data editor was released.

Ah, ok. That makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

Hello brother. I am new about those modding things. I have downloaded yout kurt angle wrestlemania pack, and follwed these process as i wanted to instasll the attire pack-

- Moved the files (.pac files of kurt angle) in WWE 2k18/mods/kurt angle folder

- Replaced  Chunk0.arc with a blank Chunk0.arc file

- Added some new lines (ex - mods/kurt angle/chXXXXX.pac) end of "Chunk0.def' file (with notepad/ wordpad) 

- then i opened the game

but i could find his any new attire of kurt angle...

please help me. How can i instally you mod pack. Thanks in advance.