211mdjt.png

oqdc11.png

2yl0dac.png

Tattoos and trunks logo by Mr. DickDan. Face/body morph by WolfGangJT

Edited by Mr.DickDan
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2

• 1 month later...

I tried to DL him after the update and he was missing the face texture I tried DL him a couple times and same thing so idk what’s up the but I think it might be the glitch again 

6 hours ago, Big Booty Daddy said:

I tried to DL him after the update and he was missing the face texture I tried DL him a couple times and same thing so idk what’s up the but I think it might be the glitch again 

Yeah CC is broken as heck

If whoever uploaded him deleted the logos in that "incoming" section on logo manager, then that probably caused it.

After the first update, the logos now erase themselves after you download to console, but the old ones will always sit there. Don't mess with em

Edited by WallsOfJericurl

3 hours ago, WallsOfJericurl said:

If whoever uploaded him deleted the logos in that "incoming" section on logo manager, then that probably caused it.

After the first update, the logos now erase themselves after you download to console, but the old ones will always sit there. Don't mess with em

That would be wolfgang then. And i never got the og caw back from him either so i cant do anything

2 hours ago, Mr.DickDan said:

That would be wolfgang then. And i never got the og caw back from him either so i cant do anything

damn, I was starting a TNA universe as well...he has to do a fresh upload of the logo (potentially remake face) not just reupload the CAW, if you speak to him.

Hell, I might just quit after Cody until they fix this crap....having to completely remake every CAW you made is tiring as hell, to be honest.  I might get to this...know several got this one without any issues, so I'm staring to wonder if it is more than just the maker.. And yes, if the face texture is missing, it has to be remade from scratch.

5 minutes ago, WolfgangJT said:

Hell, I might just quit after Cody until they fix this crap....having to completely remake every CAW you made is tiring as hell, to be honest.  I might get to this...know several got this one without any issues, so I'm staring to wonder if it is more than just the maker..

8 hours ago, WallsOfJericurl said:

I had to delete the incoming ones...no choice...things had gotten too messy to keep managing it with over 500 in it.  I really hope they find a fix to it that's permanent soon.  Seriously, this is just getting to the point it's taking away from wanting to bother.

Edited by WolfgangJT