Kung Fu's CAW Dojo (Hulk Hogan V2 Uploaded) - (CM Punk Uploaded) - (Roddy Piper Uploaded)

Kung Fu

2 hours ago, Mr.DickDan said:

Lol punk is still missing his left arm tats for me.

Which version is this happening for?

I've been told by someone (KeithMajors I think it was) that they've downloaded all 3 versions without any missing logos, this glitch just gets stranger. :wacko:

Edited by Kung Fu

2 hours ago, Kung Fu said:

Which version is this happening for?

I've been told by someone (KeithMajors I think it was) that they've downloaded all 3 versions without any missing logos, this glitch just gets stranger. :wacko:

It's the Pipe Bomb Attire

2 hours ago, Mr.DickDan said:

It's the Pipe Bomb Attire

Just the Pipe Bomb attire or both attires (Money In The Bank '11) for this caw slot? I need to know if it's just the one or both attires effected for this upload.

This game is so fucked up it's not even funny, the upload was all good a couple of days ago and now for some reason I don't understand some of my custom logos have been effected.  I just don't get what causes this because I haven't edited any of his logos on the caw since it was uploaded.

I may hold off releasing any more caw until the game is fixed via game patch?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Guest Wwe2k18now said:

Idk all your cm punk attires are working fine for me I downloaded all three

Well I'm confused as to why some are having trouble with logos not showing and other are fine.

Did you download him when I put them up a few of days ago or did you download them just recently? because maybe something has corrupted the logos since I uploaded him.

Im not a CM Punk fan so i never downloaded your Punks , However to check for you i decided to download all 3 , loaded each one up and it was the same result with all of them the Pepsi logo is not showing up on his arm but everything else seems fine.

1 hour ago, SmarOneNine said:

Im not a CM Punk fan so i never downloaded your Punks , However to check for you i decided to download all 3 , loaded each one up and it was the same result with all of them the Pepsi logo is not showing up on his arm but everything else seems fine.

Thanks for doing this for me, I really appreciate the help with trying to sort this out.

I've re uploaded all versions of CM Punk again having now replaced all his left arm tattoos (pepsi arm) so if somebody would please download him again and let me know if all the logos are now intact?

27 minutes ago, Kung Fu said:

Thanks for doing this for me, I really appreciate the help with trying to sort this out.

I've re uploaded all versions of CM Punk again having now replaced all his left arm tattoos (pepsi arm) so if somebody would please download him again and let me know if all the logos are now intact?

Whatever you did is working now man , i downloaded all of them and checked all 6 attires and all the Tats/Logos are working!  And even though im not a big fan of Punk ill be keeping these in my collection! Amazing Job he looks great.....Looking forward to that Hogan now.

Guest Guesty81

Great CAWS I love Punk and Hogan equally -  it says you need the Cena Nuff pack to download Punk are you intending on making them without this DLC?

I don't remember using any parts from the Cena Nuff DLC pack, so maybe it's from the moveset I used which was created by Righteous.

Any reupload without DLC will depend on how long it takes me to get to the next level (silver) because I only have 2 upload slots available which are for my Hogan caw.  I also have Roddy Piper which will be posted after Hogan but will probably have to wait until I have more upload slots available as well.

Edited by Kung Fu
  • Too Sweet 1

Added new preview pics for Hogan's 2nd attire.

I'll probably replace all of his logos before uploading this to hopefully avoid the logos not showing up glitch, I don't remember which logos I've edited so it's better to be safe than sorry and just replace them all.

Can anybody recommend a good moveset for Hogan?

2 hours ago, Kung Fu said:

Added new preview pics for Hogan's 2nd attire.

I'll probably replace all of his logos before uploading this to hopefully avoid the logos not showing up glitch, I don't remember which logos I've edited so it's better to be safe than sorry and just replace them all.

Can anybody recommend a good moveset for Hogan?

Message DANIELakaDEE he has a friend who did his Hollywood Hogan and its perfect.

Or you could ask Righteous

I absolutely hated the way the bandana fitted on Hogan so I've reworked his entrance attires to make his bandana a tighter/better fit, I basically used the hair dye/open top bandana combo I did a few yeas back.

I'm just waiting to hear back about a moveset for Hogan and then I'll finally uploaded it.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1