Kung Fu's CAW Dojo (Hulk Hogan V2 Uploaded) - (CM Punk Uploaded) - (Roddy Piper Uploaded)

Kung Fu

1 minute ago, LegitATTIRES said:

Community Creations is Broken as fuck, Logos and face photo are blank.

2w54o4p.png

Does this only when you try to edit him, or does this also happen when you pick him for an in game match?

Just now, down16 said:

there is a fix but has to be done by the uploader

What is the fix, as I have no clue about this bug or what causes it.

I posted a topic in the WWE 2k18 Discussion section called "Why logo's go blank and how to avoid or fix" you'll want to read that.

Also here's what i explained to a guy on the 2k Forums of how to fix blank logo's it's fairly easy to do.

"Ya once your custom logo's get the blank glitch those logo's are permanently glitched blank so re using them won't change anything.Here's how to fix them and you dont delete the logo's that are glitched. All you have to do is re import a new batch of those logo's into the game these new versions of your logo's will not be glitched then just go to every logo you need to fix one by one select edit and replace the old glitched logo with the new logo. Be sure not to resize or move the logo at all just replace and accept and this will fix it.

I mentioned this in my first post so if you follow it exactly this will work as some other people have had this problem and fixed there's doing this. Example someone who had made Mia Yim on her attire 2 entrance shirt the logo was blank he did as mentioned re imported a new version of the logo swapped it with the old and it was fixed.

And on your next creation be sure to place your logo's the way you want them the first time and if your not happy with there size or placement then delete and re do it. But never go into edit to resize or move a logo after it has already been applied and your logo's wont glitch blank. But as mentioned before if they happen to already have been glitched blank you need to re import a new version of that logo and replace it."

The Mia Yim was Blackheeps that's in this section and that's how he fixed her shirt logo so just follow this and you can fix these logo's fairly quick.

I hope this helps.

Read my post in the WWE 2k18 Discussion section it was recently merged with Logo's Disappearing so check in that topic. Me and Replicant13 figured why this happens and how to avoid or fix the problem. So read that and if you do as mentioned you wont have problems going forward. We have not had any blank logo's or faces since using this method.

• Like 1

Fucking bullshit, glad I've waited to make anything. They better fix this with the next patch ;_;

Disappointing, was really looking forward to your CM Punk. Can't say I'd want to go through the tedious task of replacing all of those logos though. You really shouldn't have to go to that effort just to share your work ;_;

I've now replaced all the custom logos for CM Punk without resizing/moving/editing them, so hopefully the logos will no longer be blank when downloaded.

Please let me know if all is good now when downloading CM Punk?

• Bliss 1

There's a different bug reported on the 2k forums. If downloaders edit a dl'd caw like changing or removing the twitter name ect... it can blank some or all of the logo's so they should never change anything.

HEy man great caws ! 2 questions I got 1 is cm punk finally fixed after the re upload and 2 please tell me your going to do a retro hulk hogan from the 80s era!? Your modern Hogan is the best year after year as we’ll as punk.

1 hour ago, Guest Joey said:

HEy man great caws ! 2 questions I got 1 is cm punk finally fixed after the re upload and 2 please tell me your going to do a retro hulk hogan from the 80s era!? Your modern Hogan is the best year after year as we’ll as punk.

I have no idea until someone downloads the new ones I've uploaded and lets me know?

Yes I'll also be doing an 80's Hogan this time around.