RELL7THIRTY’s House Of CAWs (So many updates)

ReLL7thirty

43 minutes ago, RVDHBKAJ said:

This website is an excellent source for many photos of various RVD attires.  Would honestly love to see you tackle as many as you can.  I'm greedy when it comes to RVD singlet variety lol.  Appreciate the hard work you are putting in. The third picture in the gallery is the vs Undertaker attire.

http://www.wwe.com/classics/rvds-five-star-singlets-photos#fid-26173623

Thanks man. I already have 22 attires (18 uploaded) so I think I’ll jump onto other projects before I run out of logo space lol

I already have that photo though, I need some (with that quality) of the back and of the right side. I already have the front and left side. 

Also looking for HQ Living Dangerously ‘01 pics. Just hate hand drawing stuff because it’s obvious to me

1 hour ago, ReLL7thirty said:

I know. I haven’t started it yet. I literally only placed the texture over another attire I was going to do with a black singlet background. It was basically just to see if it  the texture would work. But thanks. Good to know you like it and it will look better when I actually do it. 

@Jai yup definitely making Syxx. His thug attire and the regular nwo black and white. 

appreciate it man i wish x-pac's entrance had been added back in or they could have atleast added syxx's back in the game lol

RVD ECW Slot uploaded. Tag is RELL7THIRTY 

RVD ECW Living Dangerously ‘99 vs Jerry Lynn

wsae.jpg

RVD ECW Barely Legal ‘97 vs Lance Storm

34dpv07.jpg

2h2e8h5.jpg

You can slap on wrist bands on the second attire if you want any to make it his RAW debut vs Jeff Hardy in 1997

4 hours ago, seanironmaiden said:

Just got the Tiger Stripe attire! Nice work... my favourite RVD attire ever!

For an attire I wasn’t planning on making, I think it came out good. Love the way it looks in-game. 

Unfortunately as bad as I want to make his singlet vs Undertaker at Vengeance in 2001, I can’t find any good (HQ) pics. Even watched the match in 720P and it is too blurry, dark and the camera is too far to take good screenshots. 

So far, I only have a good pic of the front left side (his left) of the singlet, which is available in the five start singlet gallery at the wwe website. I tried with his back, his left side but I can’t get the dragons lower face, the right side of his face and the back. If anyone can help me find these, I’ll make it for you guys. But I’ve scoured google, forums and can’t seem to find it. In fact, I can’t even find a CAW wearing it. 

6 hours ago, RVDHBKAJ said:

If it helps it was an alternate attire for RVD in Wrestlemania X8 for Gamecube.  Maybe those textures are available someplace.

I'll try

Early previews for Matt Sydal. The jawline morphing is accurate, it's just the beard that makes it look like that. 

4g0to1.jpg

2lk4tbn.jpg

2rpwexf.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry for the self bump but here’s an update. 

Matt Sydal final (?)

othv9k.jpg

GFW/TNA Impact attire completed. Working on NJPW tag team attire for second slot and entrance/moveset before uploading.

2coklsn.jpg

X-Pac DX shirt and preview

2q8stwy.jpg

RVD in-game Vengeance 2001 preview. 

2dtwryg.jpg

Bobby Lashley early previews. Still working on it

smrnza.jpg

17a8v5.jpg

18 minutes ago, bobobrowne said:

Have you thought about making Jericho '00 alts? Nobody on the PS4 side is making any.

I'll actually second that! I love the alts you make and would love to see you tackle some Y2J attires. You may have exhausted your RVD options already lol

Spectacular work on that Vengeance 2001 attire!  Glad that YouTube video of the WWE Wrestlemania X8 gameplay helped.  You've covered quite a few of my favorite RVD attires.  Much appreciated!

10 hours ago, skeletonrook said:

Sydal and lashley look fantastic bud.

Thanks man. Matt is uploaded :) appreciate that feedback bro 

4 hours ago, RVDHBKAJ said:

Spectacular work on that Vengeance 2001 attire!  Glad that YouTube video of the WWE Wrestlemania X8 gameplay helped.  You've covered quite a few of my favorite RVD attires.  Much appreciated!

Thanks for the help too. Couldn’t have finished it without your Youtube link

8 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Sydal, Pac, and Lashley are looking dope; can't wait!

Thanks man, Sydal is uploaded. Xpac and Lashley coming soon

4 hours ago, CPfromGV said:

Dude. You are CRUSHING it man. Loving these CAWs

I appreciate that bro. Sydal is uploaded complete with his moveset, entrance (I made a custom tron for him, idk if it’s going to carry over with the download, hope it does) and victory animations.

tags are RELL7THIRTY, MATT SYDAL, EVAN BOURNE

Thanks for the comments guys. More to come :) 

Edited by ReLL7thirty

3 hours ago, JonnyKarate said:

Please make Johnny Mundo/Johnny Impact 

Right now I'm trying to finish the ones I have planned before I jump onto new wrestlers. But thanks for considering me

Matt Sydal uploaded OCT/20/17

Tron image for entrance  add over galaxy type background 

2q9xj4y.jpg

2em2ya0.jpg

othv9k.jpg

GFW attire (entrance jacket included but not shown here)

2coklsn.jpg

NJPW tag champion (Ricochet) attire w/ jacket

2iw6mnn.jpg

Edited by ReLL7thirty