RELL7THIRTY’s House Of CAWs (So many updates)

ReLL7thirty

Sorry for the self bump, but I have some updates.

Bobby Lashley uploaded. 

Two 2017 attires

11t4twl.jpg

t64gw6.jpg

Tags are RELL7THIRTY, LASHLEY, IMPACT

Credit to Raven_15 for the amazing face texture (I made some minor edits to it)

Ryback uploaded too

Two WWE attires 

2880euc.jpg

11bpxdw.jpg

Tags are RELL7THIRTY, RYBACK

Used the same face texture I used for him last game. Props to Raven again for sharing one he made, but I wound up using my own.

• Too Sweet 1

Rell...you did such an exceptional job on all those RVD attires.  Especially, the Vengeance 2001.  I was extremely impressed with the level of attention to detail that was put into it and how accurate it was to the actual singlet.  I'm glad you took my request and I was glad I was able to help you in a small way to complete it.  I'm really not trying to overwhelm you with Van Dam but there is one attire I've never seen anyone attempt that was always one of my favorites.  

The attire featured in the picture on this article 

http://wwebrady.wikia.com/wiki/Rob_Van_Dam

And this page

http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/File:RVD.jpg

I have not been able to find references for the back of the singlet.  Really would appreciate if you took a shot at making this one.  I know you are probably tapped out on RVD attires and I am extremely appreciative and grateful for all the RVD attires you have done, but I have loved this one since I first saw RVD wear it on Sunday night Heat back in the day and it's never really been done justice in a video game.  I've seen some people try to create it on previous WWE games, but never successfully.  

2 hours ago, RVDHBKAJ said:

Rell...you did such an exceptional job on all those RVD attires.  Especially, the Vengeance 2001.  I was extremely impressed with the level of attention to detail that was put into it and how accurate it was to the actual singlet.  I'm glad you took my request and I was glad I was able to help you in a small way to complete it.  I'm really not trying to overwhelm you with Van Dam but there is one attire I've never seen anyone attempt that was always one of my favorites.  

The attire featured in the picture on this article 

http://wwebrady.wikia.com/wiki/Rob_Van_Dam

And this page

I have not been able to find references for the back of the singlet.  Really would appreciate if you took a shot at making this one.  I know you are probably tapped out on RVD attires and I am extremely appreciative and grateful for all the RVD attires you have done, but I have loved this one since I first saw RVD wear it on Sunday night Heat back in the day and it's never really been done justice in a video game.  I've seen some people try to create it on previous WWE games, but never successfully.  

Lol I'll see if I tackle that down the line. Thanks for the compliments though :) 

15 hours ago, Crow said:

Glad you decided to do Sydal again this year dude.  Those RVD attires though...:o

Yeah bro. It was your feedback for my first CAW of him that made me re-evaluate and try to capture him better. Thanks again for that and for the comment above. Also, glad you like the RVD attires lol, so happy he's in the game again

X-Pac uploaded

xzko4.jpg

W.I.P below

wk3iao.jpg

2a7it1x.jpg

Early preview but I think it's going in the right direction

thats Chavo Guerrero if you can't tell, hopefully you were able to

XPac and Chavo look fantastic!  

Appreciate the reply, and thanks in advance if you ever attempt the RVD attire in the future.  

Completely different request...

I'm a huge AJ Styles mark and given how accurate the create a wrestler models look this year, (they are almost comparable to in game player models of WWE Superstars on the roster.)   Would be fantastic to get a retro TNA AJ Styles.  I've seen some good ones in 2k16 and 2k17, but they always do the Blue and red "Superman attire and his hairstyle and appearance from that time period, instead of his earlier attires with different hairstyle and appearance.  I would love it if we could get a level of attires on par with what you've been able to do with RVD.  

Early TNA/WWE tryout

And the X-Styles attire pictured in this link

http://wrestlingpundit.com/dixie-aj-styles-phenomenal/

And as many 2005 attires as possible

Hard Justice 2005 pictured here

http://www.goldenagepodcast.com/show/episode44

Bound for Glory 2005

Obviously there is many more just like RVD.

16 hours ago, Brianthespaz86 said:

Dude love that X-pac awesome f'n job

Thanks man lol

15 hours ago, slothonarock said:

Looking forward to the Tag Team of Los Guerreros

You know it lol

@RVDHBKAJ thanks man but I've tried classic AJ so many times lol. Can't get a good face photo and the videos aren't of good quality. But I did wind up making 2 more awesome RVD attires.

RVD 2010 TNA Debut attire vs Sting & another TNA attire. All logos on these 2 are made by me. Lots of YouTube 

2vmxago.jpg

In-game previews

6yfivc.jpg

14nny4y.jpg

30lp9x1.jpg

Once again you spoil us RVD fans!  That Dragon TNA attire has always been a favorite of mine. Also, I understand the frustration with making a retro AJ by the way. Also I found this video of a TNA match vs Abyss.  He's wearing the other RVD attire I was talking about earlier.  Only difference is that the white parts on the singlet look to be dull and gray probably due to age in comparison to the promotional pics I posted earlier from his early WWE run when the singlet was newer and a bright white.  

On the video you can see all angles of the attire and these pictures I posted earlier in the thread provide a clear look at most of the details, colors, (would obviously want the brighter colors of the early WWE version)lettering etc.  

The attire featured in the picture on this page

http://wwebrady.wikia.com/wiki/Rob_Van_Dam?file=Rob_Van_Dam.png

And this page 

Not trying to ask too much of you, but thought the TNA video vs Abyss would help considerably, I just found it and you were kind enough to keep spoiling us Whole FN Show fans so figured I would re- request.

And since you blessed us with two attires, may I also suggest...

Rob-van-dam.jpg

http://ravepad.com/page/rob-van-dam/images/view/4655575/WWE-Intercontinental-Rob-Van-Dam-08-25-2002-09-16-2002

http://aminoapps.com/page/wrestling/380445/7-curiosity-wwe-maybe-you-dont-know

Edited by RVDHBKAJ

On October 23, 2017 at 8:25 PM, Jai said:

nice work of Xpac Ryback and Lashley bro! can't wait to snag them!

Thanks man :) 

On October 24, 2017 at 5:57 AM, slothonarock said:

Can't wait to get RVD too. You make so many attires to choose from. You're doing gods work bro!

Lol thank you 

Hey guys, haven't updated this topic in a while, but I've been CAWing. Here are some of the CAWs I've uploaded on CC

Drew McIntyre

2qtbiuo.jpg

Huge credit to @PH_Guy for letting me use most of his logos to finish creating Drew. I only had the front logos lol. Credit to RaieE, I used a couple of his textures that I downloaded with his CAWs.

He's got his all his leaked DLC stuff equipped. Used a moveset by AgeofSandow (found it on YouTube)

Bobby Lashley

34pxoci.jpg

Updated the attire to his latest one vs Moose, a few days ago

Credit to @RaVeN_1515 for his amazing face texture. I slightly modified it to adjust to this year's new lighting system. Got/Made all his logos with Google references

Chavo Guerrero

2j67k9g.jpg

Credit to @BernieLomax for most of these Chavo logos. The rest I gathered from google images.

Evan Bourne

2rcxvuc.jpg

Same face texture and model as his Matt Sydal persona. Got a nice texture for his tights from Google images with a dead end to the source. 

Matt Sydal

1z2myzb.jpg

Same model, but his second attire is from NJPW (slight changes to the belt, jacket) and he has a man bun. Used a bunch of references of his tights to make his logos and hand drew some of his jacket logos. 

Tommy Dreamer

1448907.jpg

Credit to @EXecutionerX85 for the "Thank You For Life" side logos on the first attire, and to NickBreaker for recommending them to me. The other logos were made from Google pics. 

Ryback

2d14avq.jpg

I added some skin textures to his eyes since they were so dark, and also lowered the outer corners. I think this looks better now. Didn't re-upload since the updates were minor. 2K16 screenshots for his second attire, and Google for his first. 

Syxx (WIP)

27zc1sh.jpg

Using the in-game NWO logo, and working on his "thug" attire. Those logos will be from @BernieLomax

Hope you guys like the updates. 

@ReLL7thirty yeah it's best to use the nWo logo imo unless you're doing something like Norton and Buff's Vicious and Delicious attires where it just said nWo and didn't have the New world order under it lol

Pac/Syxx is really coming along nicely. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JonnyKarate said:

Damn bro these are all nice!!! Lashley looks to dark, could you lighten him up some?

This right here but I still downloaded him. He's a free agent in my universe. Shows up where he wants and when.

I did change the Gore to Spear 11 i think (new one) because of right shoulder, roll and pin combo.

@ReLL7thirty  

Awesome update!  You have definitely been busy.  Not trying to rush you or make demands, but did you get a chance to take a look at the RVD attire reference video and picture/sites I posted earlier in the thread?  Hopefully if you did plan on giving those attires a shot, that those references would help.  Your work on RVD attires is unmatched in the CAW community and that's why I'm appreciative of the work you have already done.  

Also saw this video and at 5 minutes and 23 seconds into the video he shows some of your RVD attires, gives you a shout out and really praises your work.

• Thanks 1

Nice work as per usual. Quick question though, isn't there a like symbol that shows up when you use somebody else's logos that meant they won't work if you try upload? Haven't done so myself so was just wondering.

Trevor Lee WIP

33vdkao.jpg

f27hp0.jpg

Credit @auday for the face texture, found it in a throwback topic. I think it works really well. Still a work in progress. 

Mike Tyson 2010 & retro WIP

iz6xds.jpg

2m7z21y.jpg

2ikp5j7.jpg

I hope they still have Tyson’s entrance, victory animation and preset moveset from last games.

On 11/1/2017 at 10:33 AM, .Pac said:

Thanks for the Drew. He looks great and will serve as a good placeholder until the NXT DLC is released. If only there was a good Aleister Black.

No prob man, happy you like it. That’s exactly why I made him for; to hold us off until he’s here for real

On 11/1/2017 at 7:36 PM, Guest Shawn said:

Can you reupload xpac there is a wierd glitch on his elbowpads

Hey, that’s a glitch after the latest patch. All you have to do is switch them to a non glitched one and you’re good. Thanks for downloading 

On 11/1/2017 at 7:42 PM, AlexFaz said:

awesome work. I'll miss your caws as im on pc this year :(

Thanks man. Sorry to hear that bro but there’s some talent in the PC community. Plus you get to use mods and all that good stuff lol

On 11/1/2017 at 8:01 PM, WallsOfJericurl said:

Nice work as per usual. Quick question though, isn't there a like symbol that shows up when you use somebody else's logos that meant they won't work if you try upload? Haven't done so myself so was just wondering.

Thanks!  That symbol means the logo was downloaded and that it can’t be edited. As far as uploading goes, there’s no restriction.