RELL7THIRTY’s House Of CAWs (So many updates)

ReLL7thirty

Collages of Superstars I've created and uploaded so far. Still have much more to come. Some are the same CAW with different looks. Search RELL7THIRTY on CC to find all my uploads whether they're CAWs, movesets, images, arenas or shows.. Haven't made any titles yet. Not to mention the dozens of top quality and rare RVD attires also uploaded.

Full body pictures

5kf6zn.jpg

sesw90.jpg

23iyz55.jpg

20upb93.jpg

ak7nti.jpg

Head shots

2nk8jva.jpg

5464w5.jpg

Credit to BernieLomax for the Shelton arm tattoo. Everything else that needs credit is already listed in their respective previewed posts.

Matt Riddle uploaded.

Attire vs Cody Rhodes @ WCPW in 2017

2a13ci.jpg

avltmp.jpg

Wario Hat logos gathered from lids.com with my edits.

Splx, and the rest of his shorts logos all from their respective brands’ websites or google for the highest quality possible and also edited, cropped, etc by me. 

Attire vs Penta @ Tier 1 True Will in 2017

2j44i2s.jpg

28wgsja.jpg

TMNT logos gathered from lids.com with my edits. 

Same shorts logos as above. 

Search tags are RELL7THIRTY, MATT RIDDLE, KING OF BROS

Move-set made from watching a couple of his matches and a top 45 moves by Matt Riddle video on Youtube by TheSupineSmokey13 (it was also on a base from CC that I used for his taunts)

Hope you guys like it. Matt Riddle liked and retweeted it on twitter, always kind of awesome when stuff like that happens. Speaking of twitter, if you haven’t already, check me out @ rell7thirty I post previews there first because it’s a bit easier. 

More to come. I’m working on a AJ Styles CAW with NJPW & classic TNA slots in 1 CaW. Would appreciate help with logo for his classic TNA run, with his shorts. You’ll be credited, of course. Thanks guys

Trevor Lee uploaded. 2 looks and slightly different attires (knee pads really). His attire is simple, but his body needed textures to match his likeness. Anyway, hope you guys like it! Really happy with this one. 

(WCPW Loaded arena pictured below by me, uploaded on CC too using my username as the search tag. The preview in CC doesn't show the barricade logos, but as you can see in these screenshots, they're there. On a side note, how do I change that WWE banner on the wall??)

8x80sg.jpg

s4c0wh.jpg

2qaqm44.jpg

szhnyr.jpg

2czekx2.jpg

2jcyb09.jpg

Big thanks to @nick and @defract for their feedback and suggestions. Credit to @auday for his face texture (found in an old topic), which I slightly modified for this game. Cred to @rye, "borrowed" his hairline texture from one of his caws. Cred Google images as I used it for his chest texture ('twas a pain in the ass), freckles texture and basically all the references I used to morph.

Here's an early sneak peek preview of something I just started working on. 

vg074k.jpg

ht5gua.jpg

Hope you guys like it. More to come! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Tyson 2010 & retro WIP

iz6xds.jpg

2m7z21y.jpg

2ikp5j7.jpg

I hope they still have Tyson’s entrance, victory animation and preset moveset from last games.

————————————————————————

Hey guys, haven't updated this topic in a while, but I've been CAWing. Here are some of the CAWs I've uploaded on CC

Drew McIntyre

2qtbiuo.jpg

Huge credit to @PH_Guy for letting me use most of his logos to finish creating Drew. I only had the front logos lol. Credit to RaieE, I used a couple of his textures that I downloaded with his CAWs.

He's got his all his leaked DLC stuff equipped. Used a moveset by AgeofSandow (found it on YouTube)

Bobby Lashley

34pxoci.jpg

Updated the attire to his latest one vs Moose, a few days ago

Credit to @RaVeN_1515 for his amazing face texture. I slightly modified it to adjust to this year's new lighting system. Got/Made all his logos with Google references

Chavo Guerrero

2j67k9g.jpg

Credit to @BernieLomax for most of these Chavo logos. The rest I gathered from google images.

Evan Bourne

2rcxvuc.jpg

Same face texture and model as his Matt Sydal persona. Got a nice texture for his tights from Google images with a dead end to the source. 

Matt Sydal

1z2myzb.jpg

Same model, but his second attire is from NJPW (slight changes to the belt, jacket) and he has a man bun. Used a bunch of references of his tights to make his logos and hand drew some of his jacket logos. 

Tommy Dreamer

1448907.jpg

Credit to @EXecutionerX85 for the "Thank You For Life" side logos on the first attire, and to NickBreaker for recommending them to me. The other logos were made from Google pics. 

Ryback

2d14avq.jpg

I added some skin textures to his eyes since they were so dark, and also lowered the outer corners. I think this looks better now. Didn't re-upload since the updates were minor. 2K16 screenshots for his second attire, and Google for his first. 

Syxx (WIP)

27zc1sh.jpg

Using the in-game NWO logo, and working on his "thug" attire. Those logos will be from @BernieLomax

Hope you guys like the updates. 

RVD 2010 TNA Debut attire vs Sting & another TNA attire uploaded. All logos on these 2 are made by me. Lots of YouTube lol

2vmxago.jpg

In-game previews

6yfivc.jpg

14nny4y.jpg

30lp9x1.jpg

X-Pac uploaded 10/22/17

xzko4.jpg

Matt Sydal

2em2ya0.jpg

othv9k.jpg

GFW attire (entrance jacket included but not shown here)

2coklsn.jpg

NJPW tag champion (Ricochet) attire w/ jacket

2iw6mnn.jpg

Bobby Lashley uploaded. 

Two 2017 attires

11t4twl.jpg

t64gw6.jpg

Tags are RELL7THIRTY, LASHLEY, IMPACT

Credit to Raven_15 for the amazing face texture (I made some minor edits to it)

Ryback uploaded too

Two WWE attires 

2880euc.jpg

11bpxdw.jpg

Tags are RELL7THIRTY, RYBACK

Used the same face texture I used for him last game. Props to Raven again for sharing one he made, but I wound up using my own.

Matt Sydal uploaded OCT/20/17

Tron image. Add over a outer spacey kind of background

2q9xj4y.jpg

2em2ya0.jpg

othv9k.jpg

GFW attire (entrance jacket included but not shown here)

2coklsn.jpg

NJPW tag champion (Ricochet) attire w/ jacket

2iw6mnn.jpg

X-Pac DX shirt and preview

2q8stwy.jpg

RVD in-game Vengeance 2001 preview. 

2dtwryg.jpg

Bobby Lashley early previews. Still working on it

smrnza.jpg
17a8v5.jpg

10/19/17

RVD Alternate Attires
iw3v9w.jpg
2jba0hy.jpg
346vv9u.jpg
2e5ir2a.jpg

Batista 2014 Return w/ left arm tattoos
6setls.jpg

Johnny Gargano Brooklyn Takeover solo + NXT debut solo

ifa3ya.jpg

(He even tweeted a screenshot of it and liked the pic when I uploaded it on Twitter)

Hope you guys like them! I have more planned for RVD, but if youd like to request an attire I havent uploaded, let me know. But please be willing to send me references if I dont already have them. 

Ive been so busy making attires that Ive only played the game 3 times lol. Really impressed so far with what the community has dished out, and its not even official release day! @Defract @Crow @NickBreaker @Tyrant185 @Gamefreak RazaBack (to name a few) have already created jaw dropping authentic content that should be DLC, and previews from others look promising. 

Here are some of my CAWs from WWE 2K17

AJ Styles TNA '13 CAW
2digl4x.jpg
2lsityt.jpg
16hw30g.jpg
Credit: Gamevolt for white boot logos workaround due to linked colors on the boots

AJ Styles NJPW Bullet Club CAW
5evpzn.jpg
359l6vm.jpg
Credit: Gamevolt for white boot logos workaround due to linked colors on the boots

Batista
or57jc.jpg
Cred: google images for Batista PC texture for tattoos.

Batista (Evolution)
154cac6.jpg
Cred: same as above

Bobby Lashley
2i08x6r.jpg

Bobby Roode
k9lc9.jpg

Chavo Guerrero Jr
2dm5xza.jpg

Curt Hawkins
13z7oug.jpg
Cred: PH Guy for one of the cross-bones looking logos

Daniel Bryan '14
fp85ue.jpg

Dean Malenko
2ngae0j.jpg
Cred: BernieLomax for attire logos

Goldberg (Current/Recent) body figs by WolfGangJT 
ilkufs.jpg

Goldberg (WCW) body figs by WolfGangJT 
2806y2x.jpg

Jeff Hardy
28vermu.jpg

Jeff Hardy '09
ogyips.jpg

Jinder Mahal
1z35n9f.jpg
Cred: PH GUY for the source to some of the logos

Johnny Gargano
2enylxk.jpg

Ken Shamrock
21c5ncl.jpg

Matt Hardy
2r7yl4y.jpg

Matt Hardy '09
iyjt4g.jpg

Matt Sydal
o8h08z.jpg

Mike Tyson
dhbx91.jpg

Owen Hart
sb3qir.jpg

Rey Mysterio
2r4lcgy.jpg

Rob Van Dam v.1 (collab with NickBreaker)
2vb0z87.jpg

Rob Van Dam v.2
33epuub.jpg
Cred: BernieLomax/SMK for most of the RVD attire textures. Others are made by me, like the picture above.

Rob Van Dam (retro)
e1aelh.jpg

Roderick Strong
v2tt82.jpg
Cred: PH GUY for jacket layout, BernieLomax for some of the logos

Ryback
9716l2.jpg

Sabu
147cb5.jpg

Syxx
20s9c3o.jpg

Tommaso Ciampa
30i9k3k.jpg

Tommy Dreamer
35btoq1.jpg

X-Pac
214r1jt.jpg

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Edited by ReLL7thirty
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

Hey @EXecutionerX85 the ones I previewed above are ready and uploaded. Do you have any specific ECW attires you’d like me to upload on a classic ECW slot? 

@lakerfan32 You know it lol Thanks man I appreciate that bro. Tiger stripe is iffy because I don’t have good references with good enough quality to use.. I had hand drawn it back for last game, but didn’t like it enough. I’d love to make it again. Need some help getting good references 

@glennsoe glad you like them man. Had so many to pick from, it’s tough because he has so many good ones. 

@WallsOfJericurl :D 

Fantastic RVD attires!  Any plans to do a create a wrestler version for early ECW?  As in different younger looking face and hair.  Also with the chest and back hair.  Would be awesome to have a true early ECW RVD.  He didn't really start shaving his chest until WWF debut.  Also is it possible to add chest hair to the existing 2006 player model?  That would make 99-01 RVD basically perfect.  Also always thought it would be great to have a WCW Robbie V.  His attire is extremely simple just a much younger Van Dam face.  

Also if you are taking requests, how about some retro AJ Styles?  TNA from debut in the Asylum to his prime.

As far as RVD attire requests the Vengeance 2001 vs Undertaker attire

Hi Rell as I can't see the pics looks like you made the hair brown but have you used hair dye to give his hair more of the shaved look?

Nice attires didn't really want to do any attires this year if he was already igm

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

@Topdog Thanks for those references. Definitely gonna give it a shot. I’ll probably pair it up with the second one you asked for or save that slot for a specific ecw attire. 

@JonnyKarate hey man, thanks bro! Check out @GaMeFReaK thread, he has an amazing looking Lio Rush in the works. It’s top notch, and so are his other creations 

@RVDHBKAJ hey thanks man. I might try to caw a younger version but don’t know yet. That attire you requested looks awesome man. Maybe I’ll give it a shot if I find good references of it

@hoobdiddy thanks for the support :)

@WolfgangJT thanks man I appreciate that bro. More to come lol

@BHANGRA MAN Yeah I dyed his hair, it looks awful at the default black. Also made the sides lighter. The pics are all uploaded through tinypic is anyone else having issues seeing my pics? 

Thanks again for the comments guys. I just uploaded 2 more. I will update the topic with pics when I get the chance.

In one slot RVD's wwf debut attire /rvd vs jeff hardy 1997

and Living Dangerously 99'

Another one First ECW Heatwave 98' and 

ECW HARDCORE TV 1999.10.16 rvd vs spike dudley

Thanks!!!

Best regards

Here are a couple of early works in progress 

qx6pms.jpg

5v3y8m.jpg

2zq6151.jpg

(Body morph not done obviously)

Feedback/Suggestions welcome

Just finished making and uploading these classic RVD attires from SummerSlam & Unforgiven from 2001. 

14o3of7.jpg

35iyba0.jpg

I'll take proper pics later and add them to my OP

Oh and 

2w4h1eg.jpg

Still tweaking to get it right. 

@AngelicDiablo thanks! It's pretty straight forward. Gave him an arm band, made it his skin color and placed the tats on it. 

@ECW_4_EVER I'll see what I can do. I've already got a few more planned. 

• Like 1

Fantastic job on the three latest RVD attires!  Extremely glad you are doing the "bloody bones"  attire.  I have always loved that one, as well as that Dragon claw attire he wore vs Jeff Hardy at Summer Slam.   Obviously great to see his Tiger stripes from Invasion as well.  Can't wait to see many more hopefully.  

Edited by RVDHBKAJ

I agree with top dog that ecw dragon attire Is the one im waiting for..hopefully you can swing that. Idk why but the ryback texture is kinda cartoonish at least for me. I think the morphing is good but I would suggest looking into the eyes /mouth area solid start

That RVD tiger stripes Invasion attire looks great.  Only thing is the tops of the straps of the singlet should be white not black, as you have them in the preview picture you posted earlier.  Other than that, phenomenal job.

46 minutes ago, RVDHBKAJ said:

That RVD tiger stripes Invasion attire looks great.  Only thing is the tops of the straps of the singlet should be white not black, as you have them in the preview picture you posted earlier.  Other than that, phenomenal job.

I know. I haven’t started it yet. I literally only placed the texture over another attire I was going to do with a black singlet background. It was basically just to see if it  the texture would work. But thanks. Good to know you like it and it will look better when I actually do it. 

@Jai yup definitely making Syxx. His thug attire and the regular nwo black and white. 

@OmniBLACK thanks man. Still working on him 

@Brianthespaz86 thanks man

@EXecutionerX85 thanks for the suggestion, I’ll try to update him. FYI though, CAW mode and in-game previews look different. The lighting in CAW mode is horrible

thanks for the replies guys. I’m trying to make that RVD vs undertaker attire but I can’t get pics of the back or the right side of the singlet. Help finding references would be appreciated from those of you with the network or access to HQ photos from that night. 

For the tiger stripe I will have to hand draw most of it because I can’t find HQ pics of it and the textures would look too blurry. 

This website is an excellent source for many photos of various RVD attires.  Would honestly love to see you tackle as many as you can.  I'm greedy when it comes to RVD singlet variety lol.  Appreciate the hard work you are putting in. The third picture in the gallery is the vs Undertaker attire.

http://www.wwe.com/classics/rvds-five-star-singlets-photos#fid-26173623

Edited by RVDHBKAJ